• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

xSuperMario64x said:
tried using shazam and it didn't work lol, this is driving me crazy 😭

I think this was the song :0 Not exact same one as in the video, but it's the same the song at least!

People obviously online on PoGo but doesn't care half a minute to accept gifts nor clear their inventory like gg sending gifts 20 times now.

Lately I find myself slowly distancing myself from others. It’s like I don’t have the energy for other people anymore and it’s making me sad, but I don’t know what do do about it. My doctor was talking to me today that he’s been watching me carefully to see if I have bi polar disorder and I’m showing signs for OCD and I don’t have the energy to care about that either. It’s not that I’m physically tired or even emotionally tired. It’s just that I don’t care about anything. I probably should get my meds adjusted, but I don’t care about that either. Also I have a very busy month coming up with classes and a full time job and I don’t want any part of any of it.

Also everyone and their dog has gotten Yae Miko already and I’m few a little salty about it. I know I have plenty of time, but still. The odds are not in my favor.

Feeling alone sometimes feel annoying when you have no one else to talk to, either because they are too busy with their lives or I just don't have anyone to talk to these days.

I'm just feeling overwhelmed at the moment! I know I am on top of assignments for college, and I have checked my emails for any work updates, but I always feel like I am forgetting something/need to keep busy in order to not feel like I am being unproductive.

i started a new job and tbh i really hate it. i may have another job opportunity opening up soon but idk how to quit this current one since i just started in january. but jeez it's nothing like the job description, and the pay is crap

i wish finding a final boss feather wasn't so difficult 😞
the only chance I have at getting one is if I miraculously win the heart wand raffle but hahahah that's not gonna happen 🙃

I hate dresses with a passion.
Like I don't mind wearing them at home casually on a hot summer day but I guess I just despise the expectation for me to wear one just because I'm a chick. Like it's cold and dresses make that worse. I can't let my legs get cold because they end up extremely stiff and hurt awful to where I can't walk because of whatever is wrong with them and my body temp drops easily and dresses don't help with that. I hate how the wind can practically undress you. I hate the shoes that have to be worn with dresses. They are uncomfortable. My feet are wide with no arches btw. I mean I'm not a huge fan of regular shoes to begin with. So yeah I'm expected to bring an extra pair of shoes so I can stand out in the rain and sleet so I can change back just to be "socially acceptable" instead of wearing normal shoes and not have to change. Maybe I'm just a big baby idk. I've always been picky about clothes as a kid. I'm tempted to wear dresspants with a nice top and see if I have more normal shoes that match somewhere.

I just hate family events in general if they aren't a backyard thing.

I did a Big Girl Cry yesterday and now i feel stupid bc it was a really shallow thing and maybe im just sensitive
i feel embarrassed and im sure karma is going to get me but whatever

NINTENDO IS KILLING THE 3DS AND WII U ESHOP
sad

i just know they’re going to shut down the online servers for 3Ds/Wii U games next if they haven’t announced that already. the 3Ds was the greatest console i have ever owned imo, i also had good memories with the Wii U too.

already. the 3Ds was the greatest console i have ever owned imo,
I still play my 3DSXL regularly, it's easily one of my favorite game consoles (along with the N64 and Wii) so I'm pretty bummed to hear they're shutting down the eshop. I still play Nintendo Badge Arcade everyday and I guess after a certain point I won't be able to buy plays anymore (which isn't a huge issue but they only give out about 3-4 plays per day). the day they shut down online servers will be really upsetting for me.

I came this👌 close to actually feeling okay and going to bed problem-free but nope, my body's like "hey it's time for a headache yay!!" like really bruh 🙃

Back