• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Brooo i hate my runny nose fnjddjsk im 99% sure it’s allergies bc of family history and also i‘ve had a runny nose for months now 🤧 it just gets annoying when it’s runny at night, i have to be wiping my nose every so often ew

Brooo i hate my runny nose fnjddjsk im 99% sure it’s allergies bc of family history and also i‘ve had a runny nose for months now 🤧 it just gets annoying when it’s runny at night, i have to be wiping my nose every so often ew
Yooo sameee...my nose feels likes it's running all the time. Like, I wipe it and it's like I didn't even wipe it at all. 😒

USPS has been updating me on my package saying every day that it will arrive on time (aka today) but not long ago I got a message saying it arrived at the Columbus distribution center?? like bruh I don't live there, i thought it was out for delivery like you said this morning? what tf you guys doing with my package lol???

so anyways ig I'll be getting it tomorrow but I've waited for like two hours for it to get here just to learn that it won't be here today :///////

Every single time I go on the laptop in our living room, one or both of my parents is always in the same room as me. I know they do this on purpose and it's really annoying. It doesn't matter what I'm doing, they'll still be right there. I'm kind of lucky my step-mom isn't in the living room like always and that my dad is in the kitchen (which is pretty close but at least he's not directly where I am) instead. I was talking to an online friend of mine, and of course my dad had to show up so I had to stop talking to her and leave.

Despite being a language major I hate the language learning process. It’s tedious, confusing, and slow. There are people who take language classes for the joy of learning, but I’m not one of them. To me learning Japanese is a means to an end. It’s a job. If there was some magical device that made me fluent in Japanese I’d use it. The one thing I do enjoy about the process is the satisfaction of making progress. For a moment I feel happy that I’ve mastered some grammar or vocabulary word. Then I have to confront some other aspect of the language I don’t understand. It’s a never ending cycle of learning and feeling daunted by something else.

On the bright side I do have a great professor. She’s patient and skillful at explaining new concepts. I just wish I didn’t have to change curriculums once I’m done with community college. Once I transfer to a four year university I’ll have to deal with their awful Japanese program and shorter deadlines. If only I didn’t have to change schools…

i'm getting really sick of my brother's girlfriend constantly being in the house and people just telling me to suck it up or acting like i'm some sort of heartless she-demon for being uncomfortable. i'm not even going to get to see my nan today, the one time a week she visits, because the girlfriend has to be here, and then my nan went out shopping with the rest of my family for what will inevitably be the rest of the day as per usual. and now my brother and his girlfriend are still here, playing darts in my bedroom doorway no less, and i'm just in a state of anxious panic, and people think that's some kind of joke.

Me: let's not get too much old JE stuff
also me:HEY LOOK PRETTY TAKKI PHOTOCARD GET EM

also i love irish coffee but i think this cream might have been a bit old oh well 😂

I haven't gotten any work in the past 2 weeks and bills are waiting for me. It's making me feel anxious and sick to my stomach the second I wake up. Me and my partner definitely can't afford to go for dinner for Valentine's Day but I'll still try to make us something special at home.

This "I forgor ☠️ " prank must be the dumbest thing after eating those cleaning pods. Like, someone please shut down social media now...

USPS has been updating me on my package saying every day that it will arrive on time (aka today) but not long ago I got a message saying it arrived at the Columbus distribution center?? like bruh I don't live there, i thought it was out for delivery like you said this morning? what tf you guys doing with my package lol???

so anyways ig I'll be getting it tomorrow but I've waited for like two hours for it to get here just to learn that it won't be here today :///////
There's labor shortages just about everywhere now. So it is to be expected. Hopefully you've gotten your package now, but if not I am sure it will be there Monday or so.

Been kind of depressed lately on account this is the time last year when a good friend of mine cut ties with me in a vicious kind of way. I probably shouldn't call them good in the way the acted and maybe their true self just came out at that moment.

more brother and his girlfriend woes. i told my mom the least they could do is move his dartboard so the two aren't loitering in my doorway constantly, making me uncomfortable and basically locking me in/out of my room because of my anxiety. apparently he overheard and got "upset" and said something about how he doesn't talk about my girlfriend the same way when a) my girlfriend hasn't been in the house for almost 2 years and b) she doesn't leave the room often when she is, let alone stand in his doorway and c) he doesn't have anxiety. my mom basically told me to get a grip because i make the girlfriend uncomfortable, so i guess her well-being is more important than mine even though i live here. figures. all anyone cares about is their feelings. not like i've already sacrificed my own comfort and freedom already re: her roaming around the rest of the house like she owns it.

There's labor shortages just about everywhere now. So it is to be expected. Hopefully you've gotten your package now, but if not I am sure it will be there Monday or so.
I did end up getting it yesterday, I was just confused as to why the tracking was so messed up lol (like on Friday at 11pm they said it departed columbus, then they sent me another message at 4am saturday saying it departed columbus again, bruh what??)

also funny how there are labor shortages yet everytime I apply somewhere to work (when they say they're hiring) they're like "oh sorry we don't have enough hours for new employees" or they straight up just don't reply to my application lol 🙃

I miss my dog. Her ashes still aren't ready and it's been over a week... When they told us 3-5 business days. ;v;

I'm just really antsy to get her back home, where she belongs... T^T We called the other day and they had said they're a little busy/overloaded so ;v; I just hope she's ready soon. I want her back home.

My tummy hurts. I feel so icky. I hate periods. Also I'm gaining weight so I need to work on that but not this week because I feel lousy.

Back