• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

There are vegetable themed joke weapons in MH Rise. I can't figure out how to unlock one called the corn popper. I may want to wield corn against a dragon, dressed as a pumpkin headed scarecrow.

I can't wait until it warms up outside, in winter my room is always like 10°F colder than the rest of the house so I have a really difficult time leaving my nice warm heated blanket and I end up spending like 2 hours in my bed 😭😭

Besides a lot of personal issues, the fact that this braindead russian dictator is attacking Ukraine currently makes me panic so hard, my medicine is literally doing zero. I really hope there won't be a Worldwar or in general, any kind of war. Can they please just stop..

Beyond my gut bothering me, my concern has grown since the 14th about the Ukraine issue. Things have escalated so much in 10 days and it seems like it is continuing to do so by the hour.
I just finished watching the latest reports here in the US. So many people are being and will be effected. I've been watching it closely because of multiple various concerns I have that I'm not going to elaborate on here.
I know it isn't good to be "glued" to the news because a small common person can't really do much in the world, but when it's something that involves so many nations, I feel it is important to be aware of what's going on.

Good to know that Etsy doesn't refund for packages lost by carriers. Been burned too many times with dropshippers, sellers taking forever or refusing to make/ship, and or bad attitudes. Not using that site anymore. Especially now that I have to file a chargeback to get my money back.

Russia invading Ukraine. If anyone on this site is from there, I hope you and your family stay safe, and I really hope this doesn't cause a world war 3....
It's not going to. But it is still a issue that should be taken seriously. It's a shame that it has even came to this point.

There’s this old lady at the post office who’s really rude and seems frustrated with her own life so she takes it out on customers. I just think some people shouldn’t be in customer service.

dude I hate executive dysfunction so much, like one minute it'll be 8:30 and suddenly it's 9:30 like where tf did that hour just go 😂

Back