• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

The new iOS update is weird. I updated my device because I know it inevitably updates after a certain amount of time, but the browser looks weird now. 🙃

The new iOS update is weird. I updated my device because I know it inevitably updates after a certain amount of time, but the browser looks weird now. 🙃
Oh boy, I have an update waiting to download. That might be the same on you are mentioning. .-.

I ended up missing two days of Japanese class since I thought I had President’s Day off. Now I have to watch two 2 and a half hour class recordings to make up for lost time. The material I missed isn’t too difficult (mostly just the Japanese equivalents of sometimes and never), but it will be very time consuming.

I also don’t know what to do out of college. I’d like to be a translator for entertainment, but the pay is really bad. If I want to stick with that I’ll have to do another job on the side (maybe working for an embassy or something).

I think I am own worst enemy because I over exaggerate things way too much, because I've been hurt too much in my life to even realize that even small mistakes I make is not a big deal. I know I should not be so hard on myself, but its something I cannot control most of the time. Thats why I avoid talking to others, because I don't want to ruin their fun day or happiness if I talk to them about my problems. I just need to really learn for myself on how to better accept myself for who I am, not to compare myself to others, and always learn how to better myself on not making the same mistakes. Of course that is hard for me to even do from someone who is autistic.

There's a war going on in the UK??? That sounds scary 😟 Please don't tell me this is world war 3
UK people please stay and safe and probably stay inside 🙏
There's a war between the Ukraine and Russia, not the UK. All our country has done for now is sanction Russia so that Putin's oligarch's are cut off from accessing more money to add to their already very rich empires that help Putin and his desire to control the Ukraine again.

Last edited:
People really have nothing better to do than to come here at the crack of dawn and order $50 worth of crap..... 😒 And with ratchet attitudes no less. Just **** off already...

Worst of all is that I was followed by a lost dog on my way to work, and in this terrible weather no less, so I felt real bad there was nothing I could do.... Fortunately I spotted a cop car a few blocks down and let them know. Hopefully they return him home, but I'm still worried 😔

The fact that media like newspapers, TV etc. are crediting woke teens/youngsters and social media instead of actually looking up things makes me sad. Who thought 13 years old was a good age limit for social media lol -_-

With crazy and unpredictable people like Putin we sadly can never be that sure :(
It will definitely get worst before better, but it's also not good to have people having mass hysteria over misinformation. One of the above posters thought that the UK was being invaded by the Russians. It reminds me when someone from the state of Georgia was freaking out about Russians invading their state.

This is definitely an issue that needs to be taken seriously.

@Alienfish Yeah I think too many teens and children are too dependent of social media and the internet. My sister would always take her kids to all these cool places, but they could never look up to see them cause their face was glued to their screen. I don't know about sources using people's/a kids accout, but I just feel to many people have become dependent of these terrible platforms. We would be so much better off without Tumblr 2.0. All of the terrible people migrated to Twitter after the huge purge.

Last edited:
bruh what 💀

I have at least like 4 drawing ideas right now and I literally have no time or energy to do any of them rip
lol I saw that when I hopped by to see how my one friend on Twitter is doing. The movie is about school children to, so it's not only a weird and creepy description, it's just gross.

Sometimes a break and some rest is good for you!

I really need to get back to drawing. I've taken classes for it and just slacked off when the pandemic came into full swing. Work just overworking me and my family unloading all their problems they didn't want to deal with left me without the energy to do anything I really wanted to.

bruh I only talked with my dad on the phone for like two minutes and his negative energy completely destroyed my vibe lol. I was up cleaning, watching yt, having fun, and now I'm really tired and cold and I don't want to do anything. idk what I'm gonna do when he gets home, ig the best thing I can do is lock myself in my room (wish I didn't have to do that just to protect my mental health but what tf ever, toxic parents are just fantastic).

experiencing another random eczema breakout. it's weird since i don't have eczema and don't really have a history of it either aside from a similar breakout earlier this year and maybe some when i was a little kid. my arms (elbow to wrist) have gone all scaly/rough, and my left arm is worse with red spots and rashes and slight bleeding where there's a particularly scaly patch. rip. wish i knew what's causing it.

I ended up missing two days of Japanese class since I thought I had President’s Day off. Now I have to watch two 2 and a half hour class recordings to make up for lost time. The material I missed isn’t too difficult (mostly just the Japanese equivalents of sometimes and never), but it will be very time consuming.

I also don’t know what to do out of college. I’d like to be a translator for entertainment, but the pay is really bad. If I want to stick with that I’ll have to do another job on the side (maybe working for an embassy or something).
Schools need to give updates on what holidays we do not have off. I remember a long time ago, I thought I had MLK day off, so I missed a day of school.

Reactions: Neb
Back