• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

today is the first day I've tried the higher dose of Fluoxetine and now I'm dealing with tremors, they're really mild but I can literally feel my whole body shaking like I'm having an adrenaline rush but without the perpetual anxiety or racing heartbeat. idk what to do lol. guess I need to tell my doctor.

brother's girlfriend is obnoxious. i can hear them talking in his room next door, and she's going on about how, "people who smoke are disgusting" and how the exhale or w/e from vaping smells nice. not only is vaping also bad for your health, but who is she to judge and definitively label people who smoke lmao? yeah, i despise smoking too, and i hate it when people smoke right next to me without any care, but i don't go around saying smokers are disgusting because smoking is an addiction and i don't know their struggles or story. jesus. she's got super judgmental vibes for someone my brother claims isn't.

today is the first day I've tried the higher dose of Fluoxetine and now I'm dealing with tremors, they're really mild but I can literally feel my whole body shaking like I'm having an adrenaline rush but without the perpetual anxiety or racing heartbeat. idk what to do lol. guess I need to tell my doctor.
I think that would be a good idea. Although it does take a while for the body to get used to this medicine, you should see the doctor if you don't see any improvement. I used to take 20 mg(?) of Prozac. However, it wouldn't let me stay asleep. That is if I even fell asleep at all. The psychiatrist had to lower the dosage when I told him. The side effects went away after that.

I’m pretty sure the painkillers I’m on make me super irritable sometimes. Like I get really angry at minor things sometimes. My family is gonna have so much fun with this lol

I think that would be a good idea. Although it does take a while for the body to get used to this medicine, you should see the doctor if you don't see any improvement. I used to take 20 mg(?) of Prozac. However, it wouldn't let me stay asleep. That is if I even fell asleep at all. The psychiatrist had to lower the dosage when I told him. The side effects went away after that.
I've been taking Prozac since July, tried 10mg forever and then I realized it wasn't really helping so the doctor upped it to 20 about a month ago, worked for like two days and then it didn't, and today is the first day I'm taking the highest dose. doctor said he wanted to try that before he decides to put me on something different just to see if there's any improvement.

I would hate to have to try something new bc it'll be like the 5th antidepressant I've tried with no/minimal success.

I've been taking Prozac since July, tried 10mg forever and then I realized it wasn't really helping so the doctor upped it to 20 about a month ago, worked for like two days and then it didn't, and today is the first day I'm taking the highest dose. doctor said he wanted to try that before he decides to put me on something different just to see if there's any improvement.

I would hate to have to try something new bc it'll be like the 5th antidepressant I've tried with no/minimal success.
i definitely feel this struggle. i'm currently on my third anti-depressant and have been for almost three months but am probably going to start a fourth because i'm seeing no change or improvement. i started originally on what you're taking now (fluoxetine), which i had at two separate doses before switching to sertraline. (i went off of that after four months of nothing and had no meds for almost two years because of the pandemic oop.) now i'm on, uh, venlafaxine. starting to believe i'll go through every type of anti-depressant and never find one that works 😔

Last week on Friday I told my team lead how burnt out I was and needed a mental day, but didn't want to dump anymore work on her. She said not to worry about it so yesterday I submitted a PTO day for this Friday and informed her. She said that it was fine. However, shortly after she said she won't be able to handle my stuff and the one coworker's who has been out at the same time which is fair, but then my other coworker who has never done anything with this account is supposed to learn how to do within a couple of days? I haven't even seen my day come in as approved yet so I can't even 100% look forward to it yet. I'm going to message her about it tomorrow but man... It gets on my nerves how hard it is to get one mental day off to myself.

ugh I really want to open an art shop and do commissions so I can get tbt for a final boss feather but my mental health is so awful I don't really have any energy/motivation, and bc of autism/ADHD I take forever on commissions (I still haven't finished the art piece for myself that I started like 3 weeks ago) so I'm kinda hopeless lol ;;

ugh I really want to open an art shop and do commissions so I can get tbt for a final boss feather but my mental health is so awful I don't really have any energy/motivation, and bc of autism/ADHD I take forever on commissions (I still haven't finished the art piece for myself that I started like 3 weeks ago) so I'm kinda hopeless lol ;;
Would you like me to help you save up for a final boss feather? I'm saving up for my dream collectiable Ice Cream Swirl right now, but after that I could help you get some TBT :)

Would you like me to help you save up for a final boss feather? I'm saving up for my dream collectiable Ice Cream Swirl right now, but after that I could help you get some TBT :)
I couldn't just take a tbt donation, but if you'd like something in exchange (maybe an art piece) that would be perfect 🥺

I wish I still had my ice cream swirl so I could give it to you :<

I couldn't just take a tbt donation, but if you'd like something in exchange (maybe an art piece) that would be perfect 🥺

I wish I still had my ice cream swirl so I could give it to you :<
A-a-a Art piece? I was looking for someone to draw a group art of my OCs but that would depend on what you are and aren't comfortable drawing.

So I had this “Chunky” Campbell’s brand spicy chicken soup and it’s really a good soup. That’s not the problem. The problem was that I opened the can and there was a fly 🪰 floating around in the soup. I know for a fact it was a fly. It must have been a manufacturing thing… I have lots of cans, but it’s going to be hard to forget about this one. I don’t know if I’ll be able to eat the other ones.

i definitely feel this struggle. i'm currently on my third anti-depressant and have been for almost three months but am probably going to start a fourth because i'm seeing no change or improvement. i started originally on what you're taking now (fluoxetine), which i had at two separate doses before switching to sertraline. (i went off of that after four months of nothing and had no meds for almost two years because of the pandemic oop.) now i'm on, uh, venlafaxine. starting to believe i'll go through every type of anti-depressant and never find one that works 😔
Oh gosh, yours sounds very similar to mine! I started on escitalopram, which really worked wonders for me initially. Totally took any bit of anxiety away from me. But I eventually fell flat on it, and some of the side effects sucked. I then went to venlafaxine, which was kinda meh for me. Less side effects initially, then I ended up being on a very high dose due to my health being crap, then ended up with a tonne of unwanted side effects. Came off it, and boy was that a ride. It made me feel really sick 😅 now I'm on sertraline. It seems to be okay for the most part, but still not as good as when I first started on anti-depressants. I'm not sure if I'll ever find one that works well for me either!

Oh gosh, yours sounds very similar to mine! I started on escitalopram, which really worked wonders for me initially. Totally took any bit of anxiety away from me. But I eventually fell flat on it, and some of the side effects sucked. I then went to venlafaxine, which was kinda meh for me. Less side effects initially, then I ended up being on a very high dose due to my health being crap, then ended up with a tonne of unwanted side effects. Came off it, and boy was that a ride. It made me feel really sick 😅 now I'm on sertraline. It seems to be okay for the most part, but still not as good as when I first started on anti-depressants. I'm not sure if I'll ever find one that works well for me either!
i've fortunately never actually experienced side effects from any anti-depressant (that i'm aware of), but there was a week where i was abruptly forced off of my venlafaxine because the doctor put the prescription down as one-time instead of renewal, and i had to wait for the pharmacy to sort it out. i was so ill it was unbelievable. (wild since i'd dropped an anti-depressant before and had nothing happen.) by the time i got back on them, the withdrawal had already passed rip.

Got a photo (of Yabu Kota and Toma Ikuta from Jr. days) order cancelled which kinda sucks because I wanted this or my photo order will be uneven so I'll try find some others I guess... Obviously they refunded me the money but it kinda sucks cause I wanted that specific photo lol.

Edit: found another lot with that and some other photos so I hope they can get that and my other things :3

Last edited:
Back