• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

i bought a new usb cable hoping it would help my drawing tablet stop glitching out, but it didn't work too well. i guess i just have to accept that my tablet is nearing the end of its lifespan. it has been almost 9 years 😔

Someone in my Japanese study group has an obvious crush on me, but I don’t know what to do. I think they’re a nice person. I just don’t know them very well and I still have a lot of unresolved trauma (both the toxic relationship from last year and the years of extensive bullying). If they ever confess should I just be direct? I do like them, I just don’t feel safe dating someone I barely know again. Should I say “sure, but not yet?” I’m really stumped.

Last edited:
Why people with great art talents waste their time making realistic inappropriate/vulgar/suggestive hate fanart of fictional characters is beyond me, I don't know why that's even necessary when you could be drawing actual fanart like appreciation fanart for fictional characters you like/love instead of hurting others feelings by drawing hurtful images of people's favorite characters. I've seen hateful/suggestive fanart for a great amount of my favorite Pokemon, favorite animal crossing villagers and several of my favorite Nintendo characters and such, why do artists do this? Why is this so fun to make hate art and ruin people's days, like I know you hate that character but you know there are other people who like that character right? (I really wish I could like Raymond more but I still can't forget about that disgusting NSFW fanart image I saw of him so it's hard for me to like him Y'know?)
Dude, truer words have never been spoken. I was thinking the exact same thing! But seriously, I hate to say it but I can never look at Apollo the same way again. I wish certain people would use their artistic talents for the better, but alas, I don't think it would ever happen.

Had pretty intense nightmares/stress dreams last night and woke up feeling totally drained. Guess I should be glad that this is the first time it's happened in a while when I used to deal with this stuff more often, but eh. I went to bed in a good mood last night and everything.

Mail. I wonder why they resorted to only handing out regular mail every other day "lol ppl ain't sending letters so we only do actual package-type mail every day instead" Like okay hire more people then, it's not fun getting stuff later cause dumb ideas.

had to put my little kitty buddy to sleep today, she was only a year and a half :confused:
Ohh noo 😢 I'm so sorry. I know what that's like, I lost a kitten under 1 year old before. My inbox is always open if you need or want to talk.

I just found out my interview this week is with five or six people ): I mean, I've done interviews with 2 and 3 people before, but this just seems like a lot. I'm sure it'll be fine, but I am so nervous now haha. I guess big adult jobs come with big adult interview processes.

Time change really needs to end. I don't know a soul who actually likes it. It messes with me every year.
It used to be necessary way back for farmers. I know that they tried doing away with daylight savings back in the 60s or 70s but switched it back due to the public feeling children weren't safe waiting for the bus in the dark.

I wasn't around back then, but I heard family members and others talk about it and how it was stopped pretty soon after.

Dude, truer words have never been spoken. I was thinking the exact same thing! But seriously, I hate to say it but I can never look at Apollo the same way again. I wish certain people would use their artistic talents for the better, but alas, I don't think it would ever happen.
I know! Apollo isn't my favorite villager BUT he is most likely my favorite eagle and he might have what it takes to become a permanent resident on my island, I really love all the eagles and honestly anyone could become my favorite but it's probably Apollo anyways now to the point, when ever I try and search for cool fanart of him It's so hard to find actual good fanart the vast majority of fanart I see of him is so disgusting and suggestive like ewww how could you do this to Apollo?
I don't know why nobody wanted to make some acceptable fanart of him and they just make him look sexy all the time :rolleyes:

I know! Apollo isn't my favorite villager BUT he is most likely my favorite eagle and he might have what it takes to become a permanent resident on my island, I really love all the eagles and honestly anyone could become my favorite but it's probably Apollo anyways now to the point, when ever I try and search for cool fanart of him It's so hard to find actual good fanart the vast majority of fanart I see of him is so disgusting and suggestive like ewww how could you do this to Apollo?
I don't know why nobody wanted to make some acceptable fanart of him and they just make him look sexy all the time :rolleyes:
I totes agree, 12-13 y/o me didn't appreciate all the suggestive fanart of him. ;-; (And I still don't.) I mean he's my fave villager and all, but I really don't see the sexual appeal. I cannot fathom why people would choose Animal Crossing, of all things.

Anyway, changing the subject because I've had enough discussions about Internet [redacted] in my life already. Lately I've been in a bad mood, but I don't know why.

Back