• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

Daylight savings time, boo boo hiss hiss. It hasn't even happened here yet, and I already want my hour back.
Ugh same, we're turning it on the 27th (last Sunday in March, 27th this year) and I'm like could we cut this crap already -_-

I can’t ever do anything right. I even try my hardest to put my hurt feelings aside for others and that isn’t good enough either. Plus I said I wouldn’t get attached to the person I go to on Saturdays and her health is declining she couldn’t even remember what day it was last week and she couldn’t accept what I was telling her because they didn’t understand where the missing time went. She has this pair of pajamas and my mom had the exact same pair and I always choose them for her because they remind me of her. I can feel how frustrated she is that her body and mind are failing her that she’s acting out for whatever control she can get. Even though she’s taking it out on me a little I can’t be mad I think I’m mostly just in pain for her. She called me a sweetheart and apologized as I was leaving and all I could say was it’s ok I’ll see you next week. I’m already trying to come up with something I could do with her next week that might make her feel like she’s not shoved in front of a tv and ignored, but at the same time I just don’t want to get any closer to her because I don’t know how much time she has left.

I am talking way too much and am being way too negative when I meet new people. Most people don’t seem to care about it, but I feel bad for this every single time.

I kind of want to post this somewhere because I’m just a bit confused.
(For context, I’m a female. — my profile is private to people I’m not following and there’s nothing remotely female about my aesthetic so just putting it out there.)
So it’s not really something I thought about, but I’ve had this friend (only a friend) and on a few occasions she either said “what’s up my man” or “no problem man” and it feels kind of empowering in a weird way. It’s mostly just any sentence but she’ll add something like “my man” at the end. She’s perfectly okay to refer to me as such and definitely isn’t doing it in a rude way. I’m just confused because, ngl, I’m here for it and it kinda brings a smile to my face.
Honestly if you all are fine with it, let her and whoever else do it. I've been referred to as he, they, it, she, bro, dude etc. and honestly I do not mind, I would probably be more offended if someone called me a plant, lol. I don't really care what people call me, I'm fine being cisfemale and people using "other" pronouns to me doesn't matter. We're all just humans.

I'd say don't be confused, like if you all are enjoying it what's the harm. Also I just use brodude/man/whatever with like everyone I'm close with and we don't really take it as a gender-targeted thing.

Same, I really hate March and September they are the worst. Not a fan of May either but at least it's hopefully nicer weather.

wow groceries are expensive, i wish i could live off of retail therapy instead
this is what i get for blowing all of my money on unli samgyeopsal with friends yesterday

my grandma is yelling at me because apparently i turned the shower head towards outside of the tub yesterday which ended up spraying her w/ water this morning. i didn’t do that, she did. she always takes a shower after me but today she took one before me but i don’t even touch the shower after i take mine first. i’ve even gotten sprayed with water before because SHE is the one who turns the shower head towards the outside and just blames me 🙄

All that loud banging, open & closing of doors, not being considerate someone is tryin to sleep (me) and they didn't even write out a note to say where they went😑

it's almost noon (ty daylight savings btw) and I still haven't gotten out of bed bc I'm so cold :,,,,,,,,)

I have to leave shortly after 1pm so that's like an hour and a half from now and I'm nowhere near ready to go 😩

have a therapy appointment tomorrow. girlfriend claimed she would call in sick and come down to support me. she hasn't, so now i can't go. i'm too scared to go alone, and i won't be able to get home afterwards because my mom's working and i can't get in a taxi alone. i hate my life.

didn't think my day could get any worse. got worse. told my parents to stop blowing up my phone until my dinner was actually ready. in response, they decided to give me the crappy lumpy leftover mashed potato -- and barely any of it -- when they usually call me down to ask if i want more butter added to it and didn't even bother to ask if i wanted gravy and instead went to eat their own. supposed to be my favorite meal as well, and they deliberately ruined it out of spite... so now i'm just sat here crying eating cold mashed potato lol.

The last time I‘ve done something with a friend, she looked stunning, and I kind of felt ugly next to her. I know I‘m not ugly, but she looks incredible. Has anyone here ever felt the same?

I hate the restrictions/limits set on my devices, but at this point I have a better chance of winning the lottery than convincing my dad to take 'em off. I want to prove to him that I'm responsible so he can at least take away some things (like my time limits, or the restricted mode I have on YouTube), but I know that he won't give me the chance. I want to stop playing Cat Game or Animal Crossing because I want to, and not because of a stupid time limit.

Back