• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

Why people with great art talents waste their time making realistic inappropriate/vulgar/suggestive hate fanart of fictional characters is beyond me, I don't know why that's even necessary when you could be drawing actual fanart like appreciation fanart for fictional characters you like/love instead of hurting others feelings by drawing hurtful images of people's favorite characters. I've seen hateful/suggestive fanart for a great amount of my favorite Pokemon, favorite animal crossing villagers and several of my favorite Nintendo characters and such, why do artists do this? Why is this so fun to make hate art and ruin people's days, like I know you hate that character but you know there are other people who like that character right? (I really wish I could like Raymond more but I still can't forget about that disgusting NSFW fanart image I saw of him so it's hard for me to like him Y'know?)
This hurts me too, except with Sterling. I was just looking up random images of him and I saw something that I sadly can't forget even if I tried. And this happened nearly a couple of years ago. I see Sterling as a villager who can be caring despite his personality. Not as someone people would view in an NSFW way. There's a reason why I'm reluctant on looking up certain villagers even though I just need a visual reference of them.

I’m not sure how I feel about the fact that I apparently have posted in this thread 500 times in 2 years.
Also I was teasing my bunnies with their giant bag of crunchies that came in the mail yesterday and it took them 5 seconds to eat a hole in the bottom of the bag.
Lmao same, I've posted about 200 times since this thread started. That's not counting the previous thread before this one, so all together I've probably posted at least 1000 times 😅

It used to be necessary way back for farmers. I know that they tried doing away with daylight savings back in the 60s or 70s but switched it back due to the public feeling children weren't safe waiting for the bus in the dark.

I wasn't around back then, but I heard family members and others talk about it and how it was stopped pretty soon after.
That's actually a myth. Farmers have opposed daylight saving time from the beginning since it negatively affects their work with their livestock and results in less work being done since they need more daylight in the morning, not the afternoon/evening.

Anyways, for something that's bothering me: Waiting over an hour for something that only takes a few minutes to do sucks. A lot.

Time change really needs to end. I don't know a soul who actually likes it. It messes with me every year.
They might be doing away with Daylight Savings Time in the US, a bill just passed the Senate as of today - if the US does it, hopefully other countries will follow suit!

--

Had a very graphic nightmare last night, idk why my brain does this to me

They might be doing away with Daylight Savings Time in the US, a bill just passed the Senate as of today - if the US does it, hopefully other countries will follow suit!

--

Does this mean U.S.A folks can quit daylight savings time now?

--

That would be good. My province (in Canada) has already passed legislation to stop changing the time back in 2020 but it will only take affect if the State of New York and Province of Quebec also do it. So we’re just stuck waiting.

Had to submit a very important application with severe brain fog. It's extremely competitive too (I know I'm up against at least ten people for each of my top preferences) so fingers crossed this goes well. 🤞

just came back from the dentist and i think that was actually one of the worst experiences of my life
my teeth stilll feel super weird
the laughing gas really did a number on me thats for sure

Last edited:
I want to play NHL 22 online but these wait times searching for an opponent are so long and they keep picking all star teams, lol.

Does this mean U.S.A folks can quit daylight savings time now?
This is not quite right. The US (except for Hawaii and Arizona) would actually be on permanent DST beginning in 2023 if that bill is signed into law. People would stop having to change their clocks twice a year, but they'd be permanently ahead an hour.

(Disclaimer: I'm not a fan of permanent DST and would rather stick to the current system than be on permanent DST, though my preference would be for permanent standard time)

This store doing a vintage drop at like noon/1pm or whatever when I work next monday, boo. Glad I did grab one piece from their latest drop, might grab some more if they still have pieces left.

Also the fact Japan seems to only be flying over Russia unless you use FedEx or stuff, or why do they only do like 3rd parties or letter-packages(I guess I could order magazines but ugh). I get the latest earthquake but before they kept blaming on rona when we all know they just don't fly over the pacific if heading for europe like wtf lol.

Aaand if this discord channel could stop using rocket science for joining pogo raids, that'd be nice.

Last edited:
These classes are stupid. I’m not dealing with my clients meltdown he will inevitably have when I lecture him about how to sneeze properly. No thanks. I usually just assume he’s been told before and remind him not to sneeze into the air and that would be the end of it. Also I’m tired and cold and I’ve mentally checked out of here.

im not going to say what happened today, it was a relatively small thing but i hate people so much.

I just read on the news that there is a new variant of Covid called "Deltacron". Can't say I'm surprised but I am bothered its going to cause a lot of fear mongering.

Lmao same, I've posted about 200 times since this thread started. That's not counting the previous thread before this one, so all together I've probably posted at least 1000 times 😅
I just checked and I have 73 messages in this thread. Most times I hop by to give my condolences or suggestions. I think there were only a handful of times it was for something that was legit bothering me.

I think the last time I legit posted here was when I commented about my friend dying in a motorcycle accident. I hadn't seen them the last year or so, so it was kind of surreal to come to terms with that.

Tried to come out to a friend, there homophobic, i go to school with them, parents are pressuring me to go back to school, THEY DONT KNOW ABOUT ME BEING TRANS

GOD DA-
1647461870665.png

but yea its just annoying

History class was horrid today. I had to stay in at lunch for a bit since I didn't do my homework, but I didn't really mind. It's what happened during that time. One of my classmates tried to pick a fight with my teacher, and everyone started yelling and arguing. I covered my ears the whole time, and eventually I just couldn't take it. As soon as my teacher said I could leave I ran out and started crying. I hate it when people yell. Luckily, my friend was there and they hugged me, bless their soul.
It's not fair, my classmates treat my teacher like **** and she's just doing her job. They're always not paying attention, or cutting her off, or doing things to make her mad. She doesn't deserve the hate, I truly believe that she's a great teacher. It's so sad that she has to go through this, my classmates don't do this with our other teachers.

Back