• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

If one more person tells me to go and make the most of the sunny spring weather, I will literally scream at the top of my lungs. Yes the weather is gorgeous but no I don't want to make the most of it after a very busy shift at work where all I want to do when I get home is just chill out until bedtime so I can catch up on my sleep and repeat the same routine tomorrow which will be another busy shift at work. 🙄

If one more person tells me to go and make the most of the sunny spring weather, I will literally scream at the top of my lungs. Yes the weather is gorgeous but no I don't want to make the most of it after a very busy shift at work where all I want to do when I get home is just chill out until bedtime so I can catch up on my sleep and repeat the same routine tomorrow which will be another busy shift at work. 🙄
But you got to make the mo- brick.jpg

I totally get that. Some days after work I just want to rest. Especially like you say, since you're going to be right back it the next day. I feel like I am working longer now than when the pandemic first began.

@pochy Yeah those kinds of dreams can be really weird.

I had a dream about a year ago about two friends playing Smash Brothers with me. In the dream, they just ganged up and wailed on me. I think I was using Ike so it was hard to avoid them with him being so slow. They didn't bother to attack anyone else. Just me. So when I woke up, even though it was a weird dream about Smash, I knew right away what that dream and or my subconscious was trying to tell me. That they were actually terrible friends and I was just blocking out all of the horrible things they've done to me.

It did feel pretty crappy waking up to that realization, but I guess it was better than allowing such a relationship to continue.

I wanted to go outside today because it's really nice, but of course my parents had to ruin my good mood. They bombarded me with chores and constantly kept rubbing in the fact that they did a lot of cleaning and if we mess something up we're in huge trouble. And of course, the threats. "If you don't listen to us, you'll never be able to see your friends again." The ****?
And lately my parents don't even say hi to me when I'm back from school, they yelled at me instead. "Gee, thanks for the warm welcome. You didn't even say hi to me." I said sarcastically. Then my step-mom said, "Well you don't deserve it, so we're not gonna say hi to you anymore." The ****?? My parents really are something else. I hate to say it, but I wish they'd burn in hell. (That really is a horrible thing to say to my parents though, despite how horribly they treat me.)
And sometimes I swear that they just like getting on my nerves. I have told them on numerous occasions that I wanted a wider bed because I'm out-growing mine and I can barely turn. And what do they do? They add another mattress underneath mine to make it taller. That is the exact opposite of what I want. I hate my new bed so much. Yeah, I def don't feel like going outside today. Why do I always have to be so pissy about everything?
Post automatically merged:

^ Regarding my above post, I sound childish and I apologize. (Listen, I apologize for just about everything.)

Anyway, I have this one classmate that just gets on my nerves. He only wants to be my partner for projects and assignments when his friend isn't there. He also says that the only reason he chooses me is because I'm smart. He makes me do all the work, and I think I've reached my point. I can't stand him in the least. He's so lazy and annoying.

I feel that people are always so wrapped up in their **** they don't realize that other people and their friends are having a bad day too. Also, I absolutely hate typing on a mobile keyboard, which is what I'm doing right now. >:/

Last edited:
So my mom needs help moving furniture and my dad is going over there to help her on Saturday night. I’m not going because as bad as this sounds, I really don’t want to. 99% of the time when I go to see her, I end up crying, getting a panic attack, or both. I’m just going to hang at my grandma’s house whenever this is going on. I hope this doesn’t take too long.

I feel that people are always so wrapped up in their **** they don't realize that other people and their friends are having a bad day too. Also, I absolutely hate typing on a mobile keyboard, which is what I'm doing right now. >:/
That reminds me of myself whenever I was in a bad mood in school. Everyone would always keep saying "Fix your face" or "Lose the Attitude" and got me even more annoyed and angry. I was still in a dark place facing a lot of personal issues and nobody seemed to care.

Then people used to tell me I was being "over dramatic" but they don't understand why I was going through a rough time and they just gave me more flack. Its a part of my life I hate the most.

@pochy Yeah those kinds of dreams can be really weird.

I had a dream about a year ago about two friends playing Smash Brothers with me. In the dream, they just ganged up and wailed on me. I think I was using Ike so it was hard to avoid them with him being so slow. They didn't bother to attack anyone else. Just me. So when I woke up, even though it was a weird dream about Smash, I knew right away what that dream and or my subconscious was trying to tell me. That they were actually terrible friends and I was just blocking out all of the horrible things they've done to me.

It did feel pretty crappy waking up to that realization, but I guess it was better than allowing such a relationship to continue.
my dream was about me visiting my grandparents. if what you say about subconscious is right, then i really should visit them again..

I would like to be more active here but I'm aware that I'm getting overzealous with this collectible hunt and I'm getting too worked up over it. I honestly wish I didn't, it's kinda pointless really. what am I getting worked up over? a little pixel icon to put next to my avatar? I absolutely adore them but it's really not worth losing my sanity over. I think I just got so close so many times just for people to say no, it's so frustrating. part of me wants to give up so badly. I don't even want to think about the upcoming egg hunt.

I think I need more time to get over it, until then I need to just stay away.

What‘s really bothering me is that I was happier than ever for a long time, until that person walked into my life and ruined everything.

I remember when I first moved into my flat I lost my house key on the first day lol. Luckily we had spares and I found the one I lost as I dropped it while I
My parcel arrived very quickly (yay) but when the courier driver dropped it off, she left it away from the door. She rung the door bell, I answered, then she dropped it on the ground, took a photo and scanned the parcel, then left. I was standing in the doorway on my knee scooter like bruh how tf am I supposed to get that as we have a step outside our front door. I couldn't reach it with my scooter, so I had to go back inside and get my crutches. I wasn't going to attempt to step out of the doorway as its a fairly high step and I'm home alone, so if I fell there would be no one to help me. So I had to use my crutches to bring it closer to the doorway, went back and got my scooter, and picked the parcel up. I should've yelled out to the delivery driver to put it in my basket for me, but I thought it was obvious that I wouldn't be able to get it standing in the doorway on a knee scooter??

Tl;dr it never ceases to surprise me who inconsiderate people can really be. Anyone out there who has a permanent physical disability, I feel so sorry for you, because this must happen so often when people don't consider your needs.
Here's parcel story 2: the electric boogaloo
Today, they didn't even come to the front door and must've just yeeted it over the fence, then sent a text to say it's delivered. They didn't come through our side gate as they couldn't as its padlocked, so they must've chucked it over the fence. Good thing there's nothing fragile in it lol. Once again, I couldn't get the parcel as it's even further away from the nearest door, and there's the problem with steps again. Oh well, at least the parcel wasn't visible to the public who could steal it. I'll have to get someone to get it for me later on lol.

I know this is a forum mainly focused on Animal Crossing, but I need to vent about Gran Turismo 7 right now. I'll try my best to keep things simple. An update came out recently where they've deliberately nerfed the payouts you get from winning races after people discovered the optimal grinding method. It was already horrible to begin with and it's made even worse, most likely to push people into paying for microtransactions. For other games, server maintenance results the online aspects unavailable for some time. For Gran Turismo 7? It heavily requires an internet connection just to be able to play single player content. With the servers down for hours way beyond what was planned, the game has literally become unplayable. This is something you'd hear in a free to play game. Not a full priced game that I paid $90 Canadian for. There's many more problems I'd like to mention, but I'll leave it here for now.

I pretty much grew up playing Gran Turismo. This series is the whole reason why I like cars so much. This series is the whole reason why I'm able to identify numerous cars on the road based on their appearance, whether it's a supercar or an every day grocery getter. This series is the whole reason why I listen to so much jazzy music. Heck, I'd even go as far to say that it saved me from getting into an accident when locking up my brakes would lose my ability to steer during the first snowfall of last year.

I can't describe in words of how disappointed I am right now as Sony and the devs butchered this game to the ground. Of all games that gotten tainted with the gripes of modern gaming today, it had to be this one. I was so excited leading up to the release. I waited so long for this game. I was so happy thinking it would return to what the older Gran Turismo's were best known for. But no, it had to be tarnished really badly by shoving microtransactions and altering game mechanics to make people buy it.

Unless there's a significant change for the better, I'm not talking about Gran Turismo 7 ever again from this point on. In fact, I might not touch the game at all or even considering returning it, and that shatters my heart. Never had I taken out a game from the now playing section of my signature so quickly. I'd rather play GT Sport and set up my PS3 and PS2 again to play the older games, assuming the latter console still works. What a sad day for me.

TL;DR: Gran Turismo 7 is ruined and has possibly sent the series downhill real quick.

I really want to get a PS5 but those things are too expensive and its hard to even find them at my local stores because they all keep saying "We are sold out" Its one of the reasons I haven't bought much new games lately. I've been too busy replaying the games on the switch and its really starting to get repetitive.

I know this is a forum mainly focused on Animal Crossing, but I need to vent about Gran Turismo 7 right now. I'll try my best to keep things simple. An update came out recently where they've deliberately nerfed the payouts you get from winning races after people discovered the optimal grinding method. It was already horrible to begin with and it's made even worse, most likely to push people into paying for microtransactions. For other games, server maintenance results the online aspects unavailable for some time. For Gran Turismo 7? It heavily requires an internet connection just to be able to play single player content. With the servers down for hours way beyond what was planned, the game has literally become unplayable. This is something you'd hear in a free to play game. Not a full priced game that I paid $90 Canadian for. There's many more problems I'd like to mention, but I'll leave it here for now.

I pretty much grew up playing Gran Turismo. This series is the whole reason why I like cars so much. This series is the whole reason why I'm able to identify numerous cars on the road based on their appearance, whether it's a supercar or an every day grocery getter. This series is the whole reason why I listen to so much jazzy music. Heck, I'd even go as far to say that it saved me from getting into an accident when locking up my brakes would lose my ability to steer during the first snowfall of last year.

I can't describe in words of how disappointed I am right now as Sony and the devs butchered this game to the ground. Of all games that gotten tainted with the gripes of modern gaming today, it had to be this one. I was so excited leading up to the release. I waited so long for this game. I was so happy thinking it would return to what the older Gran Turismo's were best known for. But no, it had to be tarnished really badly by shoving microtransactions and altering game mechanics to make people buy it.

Unless there's a significant change for the better, I'm not talking about Gran Turismo 7 ever again from this point on. In fact, I might not touch the game at all or even considering returning it, and that shatters my heart. Never had I taken out a game from the now playing section of my signature so quickly. I'd rather play GT Sport and set up my PS3 and PS2 again to play the older games, assuming the latter console still works. What a sad day for me.

TL;DR: Gran Turismo 7 is ruined and has possibly sent the series downhill real quick.
It really is sad that so many great franchises are falling to this level thanks to the ever-growing greed of these game companies.

The bus is gonna be here soon. I'm ready but my brother won't give me a mask, even though I really need one. How am I supposed to get on the bus with no mask?? Whenever he needs one I give one to him. Told you he has no decency, that kid.

Been really crap weather yesterday and today, big stink cause I really was in the mood to do stuff both days, but yeah rainy and windy weather + going in stores or just for a walk = big no no.

Also got supposed tax return papers, I love how I always have to pay back like 10-20 bucks because I actually work, lol.

I've been holding back tears every day. I'm tired of the bad news. I feel like the world is getting weirder and weirder. Learning about all of the suffering is getting to me.

And now I regret buying our condo. We had neighbors move in above us, and it's so fricken' loud. I would be able to deal if they didn't wake up at 5am, and stomp around in what sounds like hard work boots until they leave at 6:30am. Their sounds are barely different from how it sounded when the workers were renovating! The constant interruptions in my sleep have me feeling groggy for hours. I'm so tired. I put off a lot of work this week because of it.

I need to confront them, but I haven't even met them. I'm so awkward that most people assume I hate them upon meeting me, so that isn't encouraging. I'm so nervous about this.

edit: also, two more FLCL seasons? please please pls no more, the last two were a complete affront to the franchise

Last edited:
Back