• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

My legs have been hurting for about a week now. Sometines when I stand they shake. Idk what my problem is, I haven't done anythin new or super strenuous. Next time I go out shopping I'll get some shoe inserts to see if that helps even thou the problem isn't my feet but? I got no other clue. Can I stop having body pains in my early 20s💀

Been sick for two days now 😢🤕 got a sore throat, body is burning up, terrible headache, and when I cough it amplifies the pounding sensation in the front of my head. I rarely get sick. It's annoying when it happens...

I'm feeling so sleepy, but can't get comfortable in bed...
hope you feel better soon love <33

idk why but I get the feeling that my art skills are regressing again. I'm losing faith in my ability again which sucks because I was doing so well for so long. if I keep feeling this way I may need to talk with my doctor, starting to believe the prozac just said "peace bro" and yeeted away lol.

Literally everything is pissing me off, especially my family. I wanna play Wii Sports Resort, but I know that it'll make me even more mad and I might break my Wii Remote. Guess I'll watch Poofesure as an alternative, I wouldn't want to waste my money on something I broke because I got mad at a game. :/

Edit: I just got prank-called by my own family. I'm so stupid and gullible and humiliated. But they shouldn't joke about bomb threats, and they shouldn't be laughing at me. I feel like absolute **** right now.

Last edited:
I'm in a weird state where I want to dedicate the time to making my town in wild world perfect (aka planting enough trees/flowers in each acre), but I also have like zero patience for it right now lol. I kinda want to draw too but I don't even think I have the patience for that.

also I really need to stop gaslighting myself constantly, my inner voice keeps telling me that I'm lazy and that I could've accomplished so much more in my life if I wasn't. I feel really stupid. idk where my life is going, I'm honestly just trying to get by as I struggle w lots of personal issues. people never give me enough credit for the bs I deal with every day. I'm exhausted. I wish I could just relax and play wild world with no worries. I don't want to worry about anything else today.

I've been waiting literally 5 days for A1C results and this Doctor has yet to call me back about it. I swear if I don't hear from before the end of the week I might have to switch doctors. This is getting ridiculous.

I’m ruminating on a time I played a game with a former friend online over voice chat. We had only texted up to that point and they said “you’re less charming on the phone,” under their breath. It’s been quite a while since that’s happened, but it just popped back in my mind. I know I shouldn’t let that comment bother me anymore. They’re long gone from my life now.

It’s frustrating because this rumination wasn’t on purpose. I was just reading a novel and a character laughing reminded me of what happened. I wish there was some magical device to wipe certain memories from your brain.

I had surgery on Wednesday and went to work for the last few days, which in hindsight probably wasn't a good idea. I'm so freaking tired and the brain fog has not gone away from the anesthetic 😫

I am in pain, and I’ll need to take my pain medication because the pain is starting to be unbearable. I hate taking the medication, though, it makes me nauseous.

accidentally woke up at around 4:30am and now I'm really tired but I can't go back to sleep :///

I hate to have my AC fan turned on bc I know it's excess power being used but I think I really need the noise rn.

do not want next week ugh.

also evolution sucks "females need hip/ass fat for kids" like ok im 30 i would probably had one by now if i wanted 😒

My neighbor has had the same bag of trash sitting in the hallway for over a month. She also has a trash bin sitting there, for some reason...as if the shared indoor hallway is a dumpster??

On top of that, she also leaves her trash bags on the fire escape despite the dumpsters being only a few steps below. Her entire side of the fire escape is filled with trash bags, which animals have been visiting and tearing apart. There's spilled food all over the fire escape, and some of the trash has blown over to my side.

I've been wanting to talk to her about it, but I never see her. I've only seen her in the hall maybe twice, and I'm too shy to knock...I don't want to be a jerk and report her to the condo association, but...why does she put me in this situation??? ; ; I just don't want trash in my face and stinking up my home.

I've been wanting to talk to her about it, but I never see her. I've only seen her in the hall maybe twice, and I'm too shy to knock...I don't want to be a jerk and report her to the condo association, but...why does she put me in this situation??? ; ; I just don't want trash in my face and stinking up my home.
I think you should report it, since it seems no one else has if there are more people living there. That is dangerous on so many levels and lowkey surprised no one else has cared or they kicked her.

my co worker isn't here today again. there goes my lunch break. Today is going to be a long enough day as it is and I was wide awake at 6am . It's going to be a long day, but she's been a good friend to me so I don't mind helping her when I can.

also evolution sucks "females need hip/ass fat for kids" like ok im 30 i would probably had one by now if i wanted 😒
feeling this so much 😩

lots of tiny things are bothering me. I want the window to let some light in but the light coming in is hurting my eyes, and I can't seem to find a good way to have light come in without it right in my face. I need to eat but I also just don't want to for some reason. I need to take a shower but my hands have been bothering me for like over a month and it doesn't show any signs of stopping. I also ran out of jello. I do have some things to be happy about but uguhuduh

also ****in hate when I can't tell if I feel like I do bc my meds aren't working or if it's bc my damn period is sneaking up on me again, like bruh if you're gonna happen just happen already why you gotta leave me hanging for a week -__-

Honestly there are a few things bothering me alot today. However they are practically things that cannot be changed. They are either things that are in the past that effect today, or they are simply things no human can control. I am not sure if that is comforting because they are this way I can't do anything about it anyway or just something else to add to the little pile of feeling stuck. :/

On the bright side, it is Friday, which means I will have the weekend to spend with my spouse. Actually tomorrow he has volunteer work to do so I will be tagging along with him the whole day. I just hope my legs don't swell and hurt but I guess the worst "penalty" I could possibly get sitting during volunteer work is dirty looks or just social rejection and that is if someone decides to view it a problem or not.

And unrelated, but it really bothers me that practically water everywhere is contaminated. Like fish barely live in the rivers and brooks in the state I am in and half the time the water smells like poop and the other half of the time the water smells like chemicals. Otters use to live around and about but I don't see how they can be around now. If anyone ever does have a hard time, they can't just whip out a fishing pole, permit crap aside.

Back