• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Stop throwing so many orders at me on Friday. Just stop. This is exactly why I'm leaving. I spent all week working my ass off to catch up from being out and Friday they're trying to kill me before the weekend even starts.

Okay so, the store finally got back to me about the lost package and they did confirm it was returned. Though rather than asking if I want it resent OR if I'd like a refund they sent blatantly resent it, it seems. I don't know how far they did it since it's Friday night now but I'd rather had a refund at this rate, hope ti can be arranged still. Sigh.

My step-mom woke me up from my nap just to wash the dishes, and of course it's the **** I hate washing; Ice cube trays, pitchers, moldy containers, dog bowls, loaf pans, metal trays, etc.
Also, I hate periods with a burning passion. And it only stops at like, 45. Yay, another 30 years of this crap.

I got a call from the Doctor's office saying that they will give me my A1C results by next week. (sigh)..... this is really testing my patience.

People who keep undoing edits on another site, after you told them the first time there was nothing wrong with that paragraph. 🙃🙃🙃🙃

No art software having proper filling bucket 🙃 I think Krita allows you to adjust it somewhat bu FA is useless, ugh.

No art software having proper filling bucket 🙃 I think Krita allows you to adjust it somewhat bu FA is useless, ugh.
If you're trying to colour things in quickly without having to take up so much time, try using the colourize mask! I watched this tutorial a few days ago and it has helped me save a lot of time. Sure, there may be some small rough edges here and there, but it's much better than using the fill bucket tool after a bit of cleanup. I hope it helps! :)

If you're trying to colour things in quickly without having to take up so much time, try using the colourize mask! I watched this tutorial a few days ago and it has helped me save a lot of time. Sure, there may be some small rough edges here and there, but it's much better than using the fill bucket tool after a bit of cleanup. I hope it helps! :)
I know about the Krita tricks but I don't really use that for comics but thank still :)

(also idk how this didn't give me a notif good thing I go here often...)
-

Also if it's gonna rain today I'm smacking something ugh. :(

my dsi died while I was asleep, hopefully I didn't lose too much progress in wild world. I can't remember if that game has a save and continue option but if not then it's gonna be so difficult for me to remember to save lol.

my dsi died while I was asleep, hopefully I didn't lose too much progress in wild world. I can't remember if that game has a save and continue option but if not then it's gonna be so difficult for me to remember to save lol.
I LOST LIKE 95% OF THE STUFF I DID YALL 😭😭😭😭

ig that'll teach my dumb*** to save more often lmao

I had to get my rabbit Theodore some medicine called critical care. It's basically hay powder mixed with other stuff to get bunnies guts moving again. Theodore's poops are small with a bit of hair in them so hopefully this will help him. He is a lionhead with long hair and it's molting season so I'm not surprised he ingested too much of his own hair from cleaning.

Back