• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

i need to talk to someone, but there's nobody i can trust, and my girlfriend's asleep.
My DMs are always open if you ever need to talk to someone, no matter what it’s about. No one should have to feel alone in their thoughts, especially when they don’t want to. ❤️

My DMs are always open if you ever need to talk to someone, no matter what it’s about. No one should have to feel alone in their thoughts, especially when they don’t want to. ❤️
it's okay, i've made my mind up, but i really appreciate that you cared. it means a lot more than you probably realize <3

@xSuperMario64x
Sorry that you are or were not feeling good, but I couldn't help but to read it as 'I ate too much jello and am not feeling wello.' Also sorry to hear about missing out on your outing with your friends.

I used to have friends I played online with a lot who lived in the west coast. With me on the east coast that was a 3 hour time gap. So it was hard to meet them as I had school/work and couldn't always stay up 2am their time to play. It kind of sucked that I was always the one having to adjust for their time preference and they never wanted to play earlier even once to accommodate for my time difference. It was always play with them and barely get 3 hours of sleep or nothing lol. So I get what you mean.
okay first of all that first thing gave me a good chuckle so ty for that
and as for my friend, I did end up getting to hang out w them today. I didn't ask why they couldn't come out earlier but if I had to guess I'd say it's bc they had to watch their younger brother (cause when I texted saying I could hang out later in the day they said they had to wait til their sister got home). but yeah I'm def more of an early riser, I got up at 6am today lol. most of my friends seem to be night owls 😆
Post automatically merged:

also cant stop thinking abt when I went to the barber the other day and the lady who cut my hair was super nice and we were talkin about all kinds of LGBT+ stuff, but the other barber lady was like "lmao I don't agree w gay ppl, like my son is gay and even though I hate it I still love him. even if he were a serial killer I would still love him" like **** you did not just ****ing compare being gay to being a serial killer like what the actual ****. I loved that one barber to death but if the other lady is gonna be a complete idiot when it comes to my life and the lives of otherLGBT+ folk then she is abso-****in-lutely not getting my business anymore.

I was looking up some Lumity fanart and it’s sad that this person is most likely not joking.
37C28347-137A-4C56-A350-A74C3B5B62FF.jpeg

I was looking up some Lumity fanart and it’s sad that this person is most likely not joking.
snip
when I see dumb ****s like this I always say, you know, I don't agree with being straight. girls shouldn't kiss guys and vice versa. that's gross. it prob sounds stupid but that's how dumb they sound when they spit out their idiotic opinions.

Worst migraine ever. Probably stress induced :<

I feel like I'm going to vomit and I can't see straight xwx

when I left for work today I noticed a wasp on my windshield. I remember thinking that I didn't want to swat it away because I didn't want it to sting me. I got in my car and immediately forgot about until I got to the entrance to the highway, and it was still there. I'm not sure how it was somehow stuck to my windshield, but I could clearly see that it was still alive. I remember thinking that this wasp was about to have a really bad time. It stayed there the entire time until I parked my car. I think it lived though, because even though I immediately forgot about it due to being preoccupied. It was no longer there when i left that day. now I'm just sitting here half asleep thinking about it and how my carelessness seriously messed up it's day.

bruh this lecture. this could've been an email. it's such a mess and im not learning anything useful for the long-term. legit feels like a waste of time. i wish i were doing other requirements.

anyway after this lecture im taking a big nap because this lecture drained me and stressed me out since 3 am.

the shooting in uvalde is really bothering me... i can't stop thinking "what if there is going to be a shooting at my school?" thank god it's summer right now though
i guess some people like guns more than kids

Yeah, it still massively bothers me too, especially because it happened in my own state. I wish I could have been in the area to stop it using my 15+ years of martial arts.

---

Just depressed and tired of all the pain in the world.

I think today is the last day of regular school before exams. I don't wanna go 'cause it's one of those "free/social days" where we don't do any work and we just hang out. My dad always makes me go even when I don't wanna. My best (and only) friend has been absent for the past week and probably will be today as well, who am I gonna hang out with? Stuff like this makes me feel so alone at school and is the reason why I don't wanna go. But of course, because I'm such a procrastinator I'm only going to finish my Art project and ask questions about the exams. If I did those things earlier, I wouldn't have to go today.

Also got coffee in my hair and woke up thinking it was 3:15 AM (when it was actually 6:25 AM). How did I misread my clock so badly?!

I just watched a YouTube video of someone playing a game I might buy (WarioWare: Smooth Moves), and he screamed through the entire video. People screaming make me go crazy, especially if it’s just because of a stupid game. I liked the game, though.

Better throw Elon Musk out in another convertible then. I've not been having a lot of luck with carrier packages either. One person on Etsy has had my order sent as slip created, carrier awaiting item for about 4 weeks and they keep giving me excuses. It sucks, but I'm probably going to have to put a case in. Hopefully you get your package soon!
Yeah, thing is they need to have the package fully returned from the courier if they'll be able to give me a refund, 100% it's lost and not turning up in Sweden, so I hope they can with their fulfilment center or stuff. But yeah knocks on wood DPD is really ****ty these days.

My crush got a little mad/had a problem with me a few nights ago… and honestly, I’m extremely impressed by how she handled it. She just came to me with what she heard and calmly explained. No swearing, accusations, or anything. And she’s 19, so this is like highly mature of her to have this good of communication at that age.

I was honestly surprised more than anything because when she’s angry, man she’s ****ing angry. She showed me a video of her beating up someone for insulting her. I’m surprised she remained calm with me. And she still trusts me. It’s like she’s a different person around me? Like more calm and collected. Normally, she’s always stressed or something is bothering her.

Last edited:
So 2 night ago my moms dog got inside our house and her cat and him got into it... Our cat ran outside right after though and was missing for a whole a day and just came back to us late last night. He was fine at first but this morning he's acting very lethargic and seems scared : '( I don't see any injuries on him so i'm not sure what the problem is and we really cant afford a vet atm. We have some calming spray for cats so i'm gonna use that on him now, I just hope he's okay 😔

Been sick for two days now 😢🤕 got a sore throat, body is burning up, terrible headache, and when I cough it amplifies the pounding sensation in the front of my head. I rarely get sick. It's annoying when it happens...

I'm feeling so sleepy, but can't get comfortable in bed...

Been sick for two days now 😢🤕 got a sore throat, body is burning up, terrible headache, and when I cough it amplifies the pounding sensation in the front of my head. I rarely get sick. It's annoying when it happens...

I'm feeling so sleepy, but can't get comfortable in bed...
Did you get a Covid Test because those symptoms you're mentioning is concerning.

I've been feeling anxious all week and haven't been able to get myself to turn a game on. I need to... but the other thing is just that I am so tired.

Back