• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

What the heck is wrong with drivers these days. I had the green light coming up at an intersection until this person in their huge oversized SUV literally blasted through a red light to make a left turn. It happened in front of my eyes and had to step on the brakes. I even honked at them and from what I saw, they simply didn't give a **** of their surroundings. I wasn't in a rush to get back home, so if I got there just a couple of seconds earlier, I would've been t-boned. And this was after dropping off my sister at school. I'm just shaking right now. 😭

i havent spoken to anyone in 2 hours, and i dont think i want to, ive been told to do more schoolwork, so why do anything else for a day, get the 2 weeks of online school over with.

ive been feeling really nauseous lately, like im about to throw up. sometimes i actually FEEL like throwing up but nothing comes out. i think it’s called dry heaving? I think i need more vitamins or something..
on a calmer note, i spoilt myself for a show that im watching. im not bothered by getting spoiled, im bothered about the spoilers themselves. if the spoilers are true… then i already hate it. ill just stick to writing/reading fanfiction of it now lmao

So they resent that suit, as I mentioned before I guess it will do but, yeah again not ordering heavier stuff or anything from then again jesus.

I was so nervous about my Math exam this morning, I was shaking and felt like throwing up. Thank god I didn't, but I was so scared that I would because I've only thrown up twice in my life, so I'm not really used to it. Imagine that, the last time I threw up was 10 years ago.

Probably failed that Math exam, but a lot of other people have as well. I literally gave up and handed in my papers despite being nowhere near finished. Math is useful, but I hate it with a burning passion. I've also got another Math exam tomorrow, spare me.

I wanna play Wii Sports Resort Swordplay Showdown so I can finally beat Stage 18, but knowing me I'm just gonna get mad and chuck my Wii Remote at the wall. Nintendo, why did you make the Reverse Stages so ****ing difficult?!

The door to my apartment looks like it’s going to fall off and I’m kind of afraid my dad is going to blame me for it? Idk. I’m dreading the moment he realizes, although it’s not that hard to miss. The hinges are fine, just the border?

16A88BAD-6004-40AF-900B-4372D2B5E26B.jpeg

I think I broke my Wii Motion Plus... I was playing Wii Sports Resort Swordplay Showdown, and I got mad and hit my Wii Remote on my dresser. I guess that somehow messed up the Wii Motion Plus, 'cause now it's not responding...

Edit: Never mind, it's working again. :] I nearly got a heart attack from that, though... I gotta be more careful and NOT smack my Wii Remote on furniture. -_-

Last edited:
Mention of domestic abuse about my neighbours.
My new male neighbour is so mean to his wife and he scares me. I heard him scream at her today "look at you, you're disgusting". I started to walk over there and my partner stopped me. He is deeply disturbed.

I love how I get angry about why my Wii Remote isn't responding properly knowing damn well that I chucked it at the wall 10 times yesterday during Swordplay Showdown. 💀

I'm so tired and I've got another Math exam to do this morning. :,) My next (and final) exam isn't till next Monday, but I have unfinished schoolwork so I still can't catch a break. Please, I haven't watched Poofesure in a week and I'm going crazy. 😫

What a drag this week indeed... Also the fact some delivery guys don't check where they should go so we got like 5 boxes of envelopes not headed to us at all, then we can to cancel the regular delivery cause they never picked up our stuff.. Meh.

have a rescheduled appt with my therapist today and idk I'm just worried about it. last time I went and I told her abt how the funerals I went to have affected me, she just went on and on about how she's a christian and believes in heaven and how "you can convince yourself that something isn't true if you don't want to believe it is." if she tries that again I'm gonna be so mad. I wish she would respect my religious view (or, I should say, lack of religion). a month later and I'm still basically traumatized and scared and I don't know how to deal with it, but her going on and on about religion isn't helping at all. I really hope she doesn't try that again.

Comment section on twitter of an ad that shows skinny and fat legs in exercise gear. Why I went to look in the comments is beyond me.
So many many many people scream for people to lose weight and they also scream that fat people shouldn't ever wear exercise clothing. Ok... so what are they suppose to work out in? I mean what is shown is completely reasonable clothing. But these same people criticize a fat person jogging down the street because they are doing a healthy activity and are fat or because they can simply be seen. They get upset to see a fat person on tv doing yoga or leading a workout session. This is as dumb as saying sick people shouldn't go to the doctor. And before this push of fat people being seen in the media, the stereotype was fat people eat gobs and gobs and sit on the couch and never move. Now that fat people are seen, these people get mad because fat people can and do, do things.
I tell you this society is dangerously going down the path of excluding anyone they don't like out of society to where they pass away. Whether through jobs, accessibility, or mentally. Not because they are harming others and they refuse to stop, but simply for being different or simply disliked. This very issue shows up in other topics such as race, religion, lbgt, disability, ect ect and it is driving me nuts.

Back