• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

I've been having this ear and head pressure on my right side for a while now. I don't have my health insurance right now due to finances, so I'm now having to deal with it. Other bills are building up. Also, having to rework my work to earn money again.

Reactions: Neb
This vintage store put up this fab 60s denim set on their store and I can't afford it. 😭

Also I wish Neopets would accept PNG images when submitting art in any form, I really hate jpg so much and it basically squeezes you image to nothing, lol.

Please do not quote this post.

My grandmother died unexpectedly this morning. I don't know how to react. I cut her off a year and a half ago because she was openly homo/transphobic. She has been making the efforts to try and reach out to me all year, but I've been ignoring her attempts. She sent me a birthday card three weeks ago, the contents of which were extremely disrespectful. I did not like her but I didn't want her to die. And I feel guilty that I'm not more upset about her passing. It also doesn't help knowing that the person I've turned to for comfort and support today is someone she would have berated me for dating had she known about us. And we were together and having an absolutely wonderful time during the same moments my grandmother would have been dying.

One of the hook fasteners parts fell off and I have a hell time trying to sew it back on, sigh.

I kind of regret buying Mario Striker: Battle League. This game is INCREDIBLY anger inducing. I don't even think I'm bad at it either. I think it legitimately just is going to turn most people off from playing it regularly. You rarely get the chance to even shoot the ball before someone is completely up on your ass. It was actually going good until I did the online and galactic mode. It's just been pissing me off ever since. I really hope I can get past the anger phase and enjoy the game. The anger isn't the same as Mario Kart chaos, it's just not a good feeling at all. Can't refund because I bought digitally either.

Can't refund because I bought digitally either.
yeah it's really frustrating that, after all this time, Nintendo's return policy is still incredibly messed up. stuff like this makes me super hesitant to buy digital copies of games (not to mention I simply like to own the physical copy). they could take a few pointers from Steam when it comes to digital return policy.

Hey sorry i wasnt able to reply asap!! but thank you so much for seeing things from my point of view, your message actually pushed me to talk with this person again and really clarify my feelings and boundaries with our relationship. As much as she‘s been toxic, I still do really love her and want the best for her, I know she’s been through a lot and I want to support her but I also want her to know that I‘m simply not an emotional sponge to soak up her rants and troubles all the time. Hopefully she understands me well this time around and we can still keep being really good friends; more than anything I don’t want to lose her.

Thank you so much, truly. ❤️ It means a lot.

it's pretty sad when someone finally hears another person use the correct pronouns in-person and has a sense of overwhelming euphoria. like pronouns shouldn't be a thing to be euphoric about, they should be second nature.

You rarely get the chance to even shoot the ball before someone is completely up on your ass. It was actually going good until I did the online and galactic mode.
I think you may have gotten a bit too used to the normal CPUs being much more passive when defending. It's kind of unrealistic to expect that other teams (whether it's the hard CPUs or online players) will give you the opportunity to set up for the perfect shot, y'know? It'd be like if we were playing Smash and I just kept standing still and expecting you to let me to charge up my charge shot as Samus then shoot you in the face with it over and over without trying to stop me. You just need to adapt your playstyle and/or change your team/gear to overcome that pressure, since it's definitely doable to beat them. Don't give up! I'm also available to play against if you ever want to face off against somebody you know to try and get better that way.

Just found out today that the doctor we’re working with for the summer is my boyfriend’s toxic ex-boss.
I don’t know how to feel about it but we’ll see.
I hope she (1) does not know I‘m her ex-employee’s girlfriend, and (2) does not ask why he left the company so suddenly. Also ik it sounds serious but I can’t help but find the coincidence really funny.

I have to spend several days in my awful old town because I’m visiting one of my moms. Chances are I’ll get recognized in public and get harassed again. Either that or they’ll whip out their phones and record me. There’s no other choice since I haven’t visited her in months…

bad headache :,,,,,,,)

wanted to relax by playing wild world and listening to music but tbh the headache is just making me really stressed and uncomfortable, plus my old earbuds died so I have to use my actual headphones and they're hard to wear while lying in bed :(

Had a really screwed-up dream last night, I cannot believe the things my brain can think of sometimes. Times like is I wish I didn't have such an active imagination, why can't I dream about my crushes or falling like normal people?

Spent the whole weekend procrastinating and playing video games instead of studying. I'm lucky I don't have any exams until the afternoon (and it's a French one), but tomorrow I have one for either Math or History. Fun.

Okay so they won't give me money back, but instead re-send and cover the costs. I suppose it's one solution but kinda irks me they didn't bother to tell they won't just give people money back, especially if it is their policy on longer time-lost and/or vintage stuff. Yeah not ordering expensive/heavier things from them, for sure.

Also can someone remove that stupid swirly eyes emoji from the O _ o command :/

Back