• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

I watched the last episode of School Live and I had a flashback to something that happened a few years ago. I don't want to spoil the show, so I won't get into detail. All I'll say is it was rough. Not once have I ever cried to a piece of entertainment, but I came close there.

I can’t believe that there’s a wrong way to trim your toe nails. They’re supposed to be trimmed in a square shape?

I usually would just follow the curve of my nail bed. Well, because of this, I pulled out an ingrown toe nail today. It was pretty swollen and painful.

I gotta stop scratching my leg against every little sharp thing. A few days ago I accidentally scratched it against a metallic container of chocolate, and today I scratched it against the edge of my textbook. It really hurts. ; ;

I saw a Pittsburgh Penguins NHL jersey with a missing number, so it was hugely discounted. 75% to be exact. I was thinking of buying it and using a seam ripper to get the rest of the numbers and the name off, so I could sell it as a blank jersey. Huge missed opportunity. I should’ve done that.

Why should I even bother trying to play Wii Sports Resort? My Wii Remote sucks now (most likely due to the damage it took from me throwing it at the wall) and Swordplay Showdown is infuriating to play. Might have to spend $30+ for a new Wii Remote so I can actually get the stupid stamp.

Edit: I threw my Wii Remote at the ground so hard I actually broke my Wii Motion Plus. The little things that go in the Wii Remote so it can hold legit broke off, so it won't stay in unless I tape it together. ...Whoops.

Last edited:
How is it that as soon as the TBT event rolled around my brain forgot how to draw sheep.
I've drawn like four sheep already this month alone.

feeling pretty down and defeated today. living kinda hurts sometimes. wonder if I should just go to bed.

edit: for context i was reading something earlier abt being trans and feeling guilt/shame and someone said "your parent doesnt love you, they love yhe idealized version of you they've created in their head" and that just really ****ed me up today. its especially hard because it's father's day but I can't be proud of a dad who doesn't respect me. I've never been any level of affectionate with my dad and ever since I came out last year he has been against me. its such a terrible parent dynamic and i have to ****in live with it every single day. I wish I had someone to stick up for me regarding my name/pronouns but a year later my mom is still like "we've known you as ___ for so long so we can't help but slip up" like bro I'm p sure using the wrong pronouns 100% of the time doesnt qualify as "slipping up" but whatever. I'm so tired of it. I feel guilty for being myself and embracing my gender identity bc my dad doesn't have a shred of respect for it. I want to talk to my doctor abt potentially having top surgery done and im sure my dad will throw a fit and say I'm "mutilating" my body. idfk what to do. my dad makes my life so ****ing miserable. I wonder what it's like to have a decent dad who actually acts like he cares abt his kids. happy ****ing fathers day.

Last edited:
Not me buying my crush her favorite slushie because she was having a bad day 🥲 The fact that I had the guts to do that… And she was so happy. I’m glad she liked it.

I just got these earbuds like less than a week ago and they're already chewed up 😞 kittens are so stupid lol

luckily I got a cheapo pair so I didn't really lose anything, plus one side still works which is sufficient for now. maybe I should just get wireless earbuds next time.

What slightly bothers me is that my job isn't going to pay me my first check until the end of the month because I first started as a permanent employee a week when the pay schedule closed and me and a few other coworkers are in the same boat. While our check at the end of the month will include everything, it still a bummer that I can't really do much of anything until I get paid at the end of the month

I had literally all weekend to wash my hair, and I didn't. Now my hair is really greasy and it's driving me nuts. 😫

Still kinda bummed that I broke my Wii Motion Plus, and probably even my Wii Remote. It keeps disconnecting or recalibrating, thus making the games unplayable. ☹️

saw these vintage killer moccasin boots on a website and sooo want them but idk if i will use them so i'm.. **** lmao

Back