• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

My aunt robbed a bank (across from a police station, no less) a few years ago and went to jail. She’s out of jail now, but just a few days ago she stole $2K from the people she was staying with. She’s in rehab now. I don’t understand people like that. She even came to her daughter’s party. A few of her friends were invited from school… and she had the nerve to start a sentence off “when I was in jail” -

What?? I would be so embarrassed.

so I have bunch of pepe emojis that is obviously making fun of him(pepe) across discord and this person I talk to regularly getting fake-offended because they "hate" pepe.

yeha i don't like pepe as a concept meme but these emojis are literally mocking the frog thing so.. lol? also the fact they tell me to chill just bc i hate pogo sometimes and its rng.. pls chill urself

My rabbit Theodore is getting old and frail. We've been together over 8 years now. I just wish he would stay young and chunky forever.

Oof, I can relate. My kitty Lulu is looking really frail because of her diabetes, and she's old. I can feel her spine whenever I touch her. Been trying to feed her meat, but it's never enough. I'm afraid she doesn't have much time left. :(

Oof, I can relate. My kitty Lulu is looking really frail because of her diabetes, and she's old. I can feel her spine whenever I touch her. Been trying to feed her meat, but it's never enough. I'm afraid she doesn't have much time left. :(
That's terrible to hear friend. I can feel my rabbits spine a bit too from weight loss. I know Lulu will be well loved during the time she has left though ❤

That's terrible to hear friend. I can feel my rabbits spine a bit too from weight loss. I know Lulu will be well loved during the time she has left though ❤

Thank you, I appreciate that. And I'm sure Theodore will too. :giggle:

• Love
Reactions: oak
I wrote a really long essay here but now I'm too lazy to continue it. Basically saw a medical Tiktok and it's all I've been stressing about the past hour.

In summary, if you see any medical information on the internet that scared you, please consult a medical professional before jumping to conclusions. I saw a Tiktok today (by someone who is NOT a medical professional) imploring people to stop using steroids because she said they were a 'scam' and a 'money-making machine for doctors', and the people in comments said they were thankful for the information and threw their steroids in the garbage.

People have different side effects to medications, what might work for one may not be beneficial for another, but in majority of cases the decisions on what meds to give are based on years of research and experience. Medical professionals don't just give random meds and leave. If you are really, really iffy with your doctor for whatever reason, please consult another professional. Do NOT go off and just throw away your prescriptions because a Tiktok video told you to do so.

Ugh, really want to reach rank 5 in this neopets event but i'm going away tomorrow night and I don't think I have time :(

It's so humid both inside and outside, I took a shower yesterday but I'm tempted to take another because I feel so sweaty already. I'm typing this in my brother's room because it's the only place in the house that's cool. (And I have to deal with his annoying ***, but it's better than being in my room.)

My crush got grounded and can't go out for two weeks, so I won't be able to see them for a while. :(

I guess I need to start thinking about myself because people just don't actually care or even see and recognize my efforts, so I'd just concentrate it all to myself. I'd probably feel happy and contented that way.

One of my online friends reached out to me and asked me if I was okay, but I wasn't so I told them about some of my recent problems. Despite telling them about all my worries regarding my crush, they simply said "omg im so proud of you" because I talked about me confessing to my crush. Even though I specified that I was kind of pressured to do it from my friends..... I know that they're trying to be a good friend by listening, but I feel like they're not doing a good job? It's like they couldn't tell I was being serious. :/

Back