• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Yeah I feel like I should have waited and tried to find a better way to write context for my entry so it doesn't look like a mountain of text to people
my drawing isn't really creative but I still like how it came out despite my skills
No worries! I dont mind reading long entries. I think they’re great because they have so many details that allow us to learn more about each member 😊

Great, an entire summer with my family. I guess I didn't learn from previous years regarding how much this is gonna suck. It's only been two or three days since my summer vacation and I want out. I can't stand my family.

Also, I was watching a video of Vinesauce's Tomodachi Life songs, and of course my dad had to walk in during one of the most derogatory songs. :,)

Yeah I feel like I should have waited and tried to find a better way to write context for my entry so it doesn't look like a mountain of text to people
my drawing isn't really creative but I still like how it came out despite my skills
I got a bit carried away writing for my post. I was excited to see this event return. I saw the Celebrating Diversity event from last year. I was sad when I was too late to participate in it. I’m so glad it returned for this year.

all my dad’s fish in our outdoor pond were missing the other day and we believe crows ate them. apparently my grandma saw a bunch of them right near the pond and it’s not like we can do anything about it because they’re extremely intelligent and according to some websites they have the ability to hold grudges. we have a rat problem and now a crow problem?!?

My life feels hollow and unfulfilling. I think my past posts have made my feelings obvious. I feel stuck. My effort is pushing me in the right direction, but I still feel this way. I get no pleasure from my major. I hate every second I study this archaic, unnecessarily complex language. The only thing that keeps me forward is wanting to be fluent. I’ve barely even studied in three weeks. I just tell myself “in one more week I’ll stop feeling burnt out” and the feeling stays. I also try to socialize more, but I feel empty the entire time I talk or text to anyone.

I’m tired of complaining about my life all of the time. I genuinely want to be content, but I just can’t. This isn’t a crisis by any means. I’m not miserable. I just don’t know how to make my life enjoyable beyond the entertainment I consume.

it's almost 9am and yet I'm so tired and groggy. wish I could just go back to waking up at 6-7am and being wide awake for the day.

Stuff that I can't really do anything about that I wish I could because it would just be easier for everyone then.
Also the feeling of being stuck is bothering me, but I don't foresee that going away for a long time..

On a less serious note, deciding an island name since my save data files kinda went out the window yesterday.

i hate reddit so bad. i just had a fight with this total weirdo who kept saying my disability isn't real?? i don't even know why i gave him the time of day.. it doesn't even matter anyways, i just blocked him after he sent a large paragraph that i honestly didn't want to read.

i know it’s really small, but i passed by this
sign in the car today and it bothered the crap out of me 😓
1FB383B9-DC83-492B-B644-D06930C6E786.jpeg

like who thought that looked like an A?!

Attachments

• 0A4B474F-1D7A-40E4-AB37-367EABAA429C.jpeg
    0A4B474F-1D7A-40E4-AB37-367EABAA429C.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 4
i know it’s really small, but i passed by this
sign in the car today and it bothered the crap out of me 😓View attachment 445303

like who thought that looked like an A?!
they also have quite a bit of nerve to claim they make the "greatest steaks in the unvierse" lmao

applying for disability sounds super tempting right now. I've been trying to find a job since October and I'm not any closer now than I was then. this whole process has been so grueling and stressful it's making me not even be able to function well. I've been stressing abt finding a job for like 2 months now and I haven't had the energy to do literally anything I want to do. I'm trying to draw rn and I can't even get myself to focus on that because I'm so tired and I have a really bad headache. I'm also dealing w intrenalized ableism because my inner voice is like "come on you gotta go wash dishes quit being lazy" even though I technically have a vlid excuse to not be productive right now.

I just don't even know what to do anymore. I hate feeling this way for days on end. I just want to live comfortably.

I feel so fat and lazy, especially since summer vacation just started for me. You'd think that I'd be going outside and swimming and ****, but nope. I just sit on my *** in front of the TV or laptop, watching Poofesure and eating junk food. I've also been getting more fat around my torso and it's making me self-conscious, but of course I make no effort to fix it.

I have no idea what's the cause of me being so **** in Wii Sports Resort. It could be my TV, Wii, sensor bar, Wii Remote, or my Wii Motion Plus accessory. It could be the emulator I'm using or even just me. There's too many factors, so I'm not sure what it is.

The ONE time I actually want to play Wii Sports Resort, my batteries die on me. I can't complain too much though, because they're rechargeable at least. But now I have to do something else while I wait for them to charge. :I

I wish I had the ability to have a tablet to draw digital art. I have no job and never will because I would need to fix one issue and another.

Work has me so exhausted and I'm stressed about an event I need to go to this weekend 😮‍💨

so I have a thing im participating in next week and my stress level is ungodly high because of it. it'll basically be the equivalent of me working full time for a week (close to 45 hours) and I'm worried that I'm still gonna be dealing with being tired constantly and needing frequent breaks and other things like snacks and drinks and whatnot. I'm just so scared about the idea and I'm afraid it's gonna cause burnout or even a shutdown, then I won't really be able to function at all. 😓

Last night I threw my Wii remote while playing Wii Sports Resort. (Shocker, I know.) My dad heard it and asked me if I threw something, I said yes because I can't just tell him that it fell out of my hands. (It does happen sometimes, but it sounds different from me throwing it, and my dad will notice.) "Next time I catch you doing that again, I'm cutting off those stupid Poofesure videos!" He warns before going back downstairs.
Honestly, I'm pretty ticked that my dad thinks a YouTuber is making me chuck my Wii remote, but I've been doing stuff like this since I was little. (Flashbacks to 10-year-old me breaking my iPad screen because my game crashed...) No electronic device is safe from my wrath and anger issues. But I'm not safe from my dad's threats of making sure I can't watch my favorite YouTuber. He's said stuff like that before and hasn't done anything, but I'm still worried...

Who's bright idea was it so schedule two express dogs AT THE SAME TIME?

This wouldn't be a problem except the dogs are old and have seizures, the one esp is in not good condition, so I'm the only person who can dry them off, because they have seizures and are in not good condition. Also I'm not gettin the help I need in the back. Drying crates were full of dogs and it was me and one other person, some of the dogs in the drying crates she can't dry.

Stress of work has been piling on me. I'm the one who always has to do somethin, it's my fault if it doesn't get done, I'm the one who gets singled out for it. Even when its not my fault.

Back