• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

okay but why is my anxiety so bad that I'm literally shaking??? my hands are trembling and I can't make it stop???

edit: I'm okay now, started messing w N64 MIDIs on my computer to take my mind off my anxiety. I'm still feeling pretty anxious though, and I have taken my meds now so idk what to do hahhahhh

Last edited:
My faith in humanity is forever crumbling down...
Sometimes it will slowly restore; but then comes that one thing that knocks it down again.
......Like just let people live their lives in peace! Why is it so hard for some people to see this?!
Why can't we all just get along?

Last edited:
I feel an overwhelming sense of anxiety and tension in my body right now. I really don't like this feeling. kinda feel like I'm on the brink of a panic attack.

swear i hear another rainbow dash-y voice while home alone, idk if this could be my tulpa speaking rlly wish i could know, kinda bothering me as i really just want her to speak to me.

I swear, if I see one more thing of Camel of Camel with Ankha Zone associated with it, I'm fricking losing it. I mean, I guess it's to make it more recognizable and make more people click on the videos, but come on! I wanna listen to remixes and covers of it without having to worry about the suggestive thumbnails. :I

On a (tad-bit) less serious note, my brother is being a total ***. He literally nags me about everything. Ugh, I can't stand him sometimes.

I don't get it. I used to have a really strong and loving bond with my younger brother, but now I have a burning hatred for him. We always argue and we hardly agree on something. Our conversations have been really dry lately as well.
"Angelo, supper's ready."
"Is it good at least?"
"No, it really isn't."
"Oh my god, it's so over-cooked."
"I don't take constructive critism."
"It's not constructive, it just sucks!"
I dunno, I kinda wish I was younger during the times when we were close and loved each other. Nowadays we both want each other dead basically.

This week on People Who's Choices Don't Effect Them; the reasoning we've done this is because it wasn't in a 235 year old piece of paper written by people who owned people as property! Yep, that's the best we got folks! Tune in next week for When an Object Used to Kill People has More Rights Than You!

I haven't been this angry in years. Months and months of temper training is crumbling. I want to leave. SO BAD. I HATE IT HERE. I hate everything about living here. I don't care how I get out I just want to LEAVE. I don't have enough of a voice to change things. I can't do things on my own. I'm so angry and upset. I resent so many people.
I hate this country so much.

I can't stand my brother, he's so fricking annoying. He wants to use the Chromebook, and I ask him to give me a few more minutes to finish up with something. He just stands there, hovering over me and staring at me and my screen, which makes me very uncomfortable. And he's also constantly telling me to hurry up, impatient much? Let me have my few minutes of peace for once, Angelo.
...Now I feel like I'm complaining about something so minuscule when there's WAYYY bigger problems for other people. I feel guilty now. :[

Back