• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

it's really cold in this rehearsal room and we're at this for another hour, didn't think I would need a coat when it's almost July lol 🥶

I hate waking up in the morning so much. Why is it so hard? It doesn't seem to matter the day, but it's mostly on school days when I have to wake up early. And I'm forced to shove breakfast down my throat even though I feel sick or nauseous, because my parents don't seem to care. I'd say 'understand', but my dad always tells me about his morning sickness and pays no attention to mine. They think that I wake up late, but that's not the case. I woke up at 7 this morning, but I try to stay here in my room until I feel comfortable to leave, which is usually around noon. I just don't feel like facing my family, especially in the morning when everyone's cranky.

What's bothering me is after hearing the 3rd party game announcements for Nintendo Switch, it just ruined my day. Trying to not think about it. No question ask

I like a hat that I came across a lot but it’s sold out, and it’s flat bill. I prefer the curved bill. That flat bill looks weird with my face, in my opinion. I don’t know what anyone else thinks, lol.

I got some medicine for my rabbits and they should be okay. Apparently when I took in my neighbours rabbit he gave my other rabbit a parasite so now I have medicine to treat them both. It's a simple fix but it took me a month to catch on something was wrong so my old rabbit Theodore lost almost a whole pound so he looks frail and skinny. I feel super guilty about the whole situation but he should start to regain weight now. I was covered in sweat at the vet from anxiety.

Pretty angry that I keep getting chores pawned to me while my brother relaxes and does jack-****. He was supposed to do the dishes, but my parents made me do it instead. Yeah, great day to bring down all your dishes with half-eaten food on 'em for me to wash. Gimme a break, man.

I like a hat that I came across a lot but it’s sold out, and it’s flat bill. I prefer the curved bill. That flat bill looks weird with my face, in my opinion. I don’t know what anyone else thinks, lol.
same here, ive always wanted an N64 logo hat but all the ones I find online are flat bill hats and my face is too small/narrow to wear that kind :(

I still have three more days of this music camp, and my mom just told me that my dog has been acting weird bc he's so used to me being home most of the time. honestly feel so bad for him, luckily I'll be done by Friday evening but he will have to wait til Saturday for me to not go anywhere all day 😔

My dad was hanging the laundry outside and he dropped some of the clothespins. Since I was there talking to him, he made me go get them. Terrible idea, I could only get a couple 'cause I touched poison ivy. "Oh stop exaggerating, you'll be fine." He says as I show him my arms, parts of my skin turning red and 'bubbling' where I touched the plants. Great going, dad.

Started feeling sick yesterday at work. Didn’t think much of it until I heard several people were off due to having Covid. I took a rapid antigen test when I got home and it was positive. 😣

Don’t have some of the extreme symptoms thankfully but I do feel like I’ve been hit by a truck.

On the bright side I do get paid for up to 3 full days of work which will cover the rest of the week (Tuesday - Thursday) as Friday is Canada Day here which is a paid statutory holiday. Since I’m vaccinated I should be able to return to work on Monday provided my symptoms start to go away.

Started feeling sick yesterday at work. Didn’t think much of it until I heard several people were off due to having Covid. I took a rapid antigen test when I got home and it was positive. 😣

Don’t have some of the extreme symptoms thankfully but I do feel like I’ve been hit by a truck.

On the bright side I do get paid for up to 3 full days of work which will cover the rest of the week (Tuesday - Thursday) as Friday is Canada Day here which is a paid statutory holiday. Since I’m vaccinated I should be able to return to work on Monday provided my symptoms start to go away.
Feel better soon!! Goes without saying, but make sure you stay hydrated!

I was wearing shoes where the back heel was pressing against my ankle for several days. That’s because my other pair was dirty Now there’a a deep mark in my ankle that makes it hard to walk on. While my other pair is now clean, my feet are still killing me. I might have to limit walking for several days at least.

just took a shower and i feel so bad about myself right now. i’ve gained so much weight in the past 2 years that my towel no longer wraps around me completely. 🙃 i feel disgusting lol.

Sometimes I wish my hair was a little longer but I don’t like my natural curly af hair. My hair is so curly that a straightener doesn’t work. But it’s so short that nobody knows that it is naturally curly.

My back has started hurting again and no amount of stretching or cracking will lessen it

I don't even know what I did this time, not that I knew what made it hurt last time either

Checked Poofesure's Twitter and saw that he's producing + signing Beef Boss hoodies again. I really want one, but I don't know if I can afford it. :,) Even if I could, I would need my dad to buy it online, and I don't think he'd be too thrilled about it. Plus, I want to use my money to buy my brother a birthday gift. Now I'm feeling kind of upset about this. T-T
1656471282170.png

Back