• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

The concept of consumers haggling. It drives me up a wall along with the make me an offer seller approach.
I was just reminded of it today and I just hate it. It's such a waste of everyone's time. It is manipulative.
Just state the price that is wanted, the consumer needs to just pay without complaining or move on to somewhere else.

When I worked retail, I would have customers try to haggle and then get mad at me. That isn't how corporate America works... The people weren't foreigners who didn't realize or something, they were citizens.

Yeah...I don't know why anyone would expect to get a better price in a retail chain or a corporate business. I mean...the only time I would ever try this would be if the item was damaged and I still wanted it. Sometimes it doesn't hurt to ask in that case. But, a perfectly new item? Nope. That doesn't make sense. People are crazy. I guess it's the same type of people who eat their entire meal at a restaurant and then complain that it wasn't good and ask for a full refund...

I just realized that I am no longer comfortable being around my dad. he never apologized for what he said to me last weekend. I truly get the feeling that he hates me even if he or others say otherwise. actions speak louder than words and he has shown me that he hates what I'm doing with my life and how I'm embracing my gender identity and lgbt+ status. he hates me. I can't even be within 15ft of him without shuddering and feeling like something terrible might happen. no child should be so terrified of their parent that the sound of their steps in the hallway triggers major anxiety.

it must be nice to have a dad who actually cares for and respects his kids.

I really need a new Wii remote, 'cause I only have one that works and it's a little sucky. I'm thinking a Toad Wii remote with Wii Motion Plus inside. But then again, I wanted to use my money to buy a Beef Boss hoodie... I don't know what to choose. :,)

I don't understand how I can be a literal god in the training mode for Wii Sports, then be absolute **** in the actual games. Seriously, where is the logic in that? I'm not gonna gain any experience points if I keep restarting. But I guess it's better than the alternative, which is losing experience points for being bad at the game...

Also, my dumb *** not realizing strategy is needed for the game, lmao. Maybe if I didn't wing it all the time, I'd be a lot better.

People are probably sick of my Wii Sports talk already, so I'll have to tone it down a bit for the sake of people in general.

I'm feeling nauseous right now, I think it was from today's supper. My dad was bragging how he managed to make the chicken 'juicy' (greasy in my eyes, but whatever) since people generally over-cook it, but I don't even think the chicken was cooked properly. It was still red and a bit bloody. :sick: Now I'm lying here and clutching my stomach, how fun. This sucks, because I actually love chicken. :(

I hate seeing peoples comments getting downvoted badly on reddit when their comment is right about something. Like plz stop targeting these people and spam them with toxic.
Post automatically merged:

I don't play NH anymore but I really didn't like how they changed uchi to sisterly, bruh.
i don't get it. Why sisterly, never understood what it meant and never heard people using that word for a personality. And yes too lazy to look it up. Uchi is better

They will typically announce restocks. You can also just purchase an apple by making a thread in the marketplace. I’m sure someone will sell you one.

I will be the buyer of this restock. And if someone has one dated after Jun 19, 2022 I will pay well.

I still use the uchi term. I don’t like the term sisterly.
Same sisterly sounds so stupid and not really what they are, lol.

I hate seeing peoples comments getting downvoted badly on reddit when their comment is right about something. Like plz stop targeting these people and spam them with toxic.

i don't get it. Why sisterly, never understood what it meant and never heard people using that word for a personality. And yes too lazy to look it up. Uchi is better
1. I assume it's those sjw/tumblrina people who can't take different views but yes they are annoying.

2. I don't think they are big sisters really so yeah I agree it sounds dumb, uchi as the term/pronoun for self is way better, or just the kanji for inside..idk they are way deeper than just a big sister lol.

I still can't stop thinking about the 'discussion' yesterday I had with a coworker

I know she was just tryin to help, but honestly all I was hearing was how I'm not doing a good enough job and more responsibilities being put on me. Which is the cause of my stress lately. That and a whole lotta other things at work.

Ughh, I hate waking up in the morning. Honestly, I wish I didn't need to sleep, that way I could have way more time and not experience such a feeling. I was playing Tomodachi Life last night and one of my Miis said: "Getting up in the morning is my least favorite thing. It seems so cruel!" I couldn't agree more, Beef Boss.

Also had a nightmare last night. It started off pretty normal, I was at my best friend's house with her boyfriend and my crush, eating dinner with her family. But then everyone starting drinking and smoking and I got really nervous and had a panic attack. My friends weren't doing it at least, but they weren't being helpful either. "Oh, stop being dramatic." They said. I got angry and yelled at them, then ran into the bathroom crying. It felt so realistic, I woke up in a cold sweat. It seems like a likely scenario that would happen and I'm not sure how I feel about that.

On a less serious note, my brother was being kind of mean to me last night, like throwing a bunch of insults at me and stating that I "should be put down". I wanted to punch him in the face.

Still depressed. Why is life so boring and pointless these days? Things were better in the past when my mom was still alive.

Not to mention all the stupid **** that's happening in the world right now. People continue to amaze me with their stupidity every day.

Oh, and someone outside is making a TON of noise doing some sawblading. Lovely.

I'm so frustrated with myself. I already had the PRO ranking for bowling, but I decide to play anyways and lose experience points + my PRO status by getting a bad score. I played again to hopefully bring it up, but I played worse and lost even more points. Because of my stupidity, I'm struggling in bowling instead of advancing in the other sports. Because I totally love wasting my time and I have nothing better to do. :I

Back