• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

The humidity outside is ridiculous. Even in 75 degree weather it still feels hot. I’m so glad I have air conditioning,

Also I'm tired... But I woke up and it's still dark and I can't fall back asleep.

Last edited:
Everyday at work is some ****

For the past week the AC has been broken, pair that with the hot air the blow dryers are constantly putting out and I'm sweating my *** off. They already had people to fix it and it has not been fixed. They were there for atleast 3 hours why did they not fix it.

The people who make the appointments don't look at the damn book up front and now we have way too many big dogs all at once, AND NO AC.

Some dogs should not be express, they would get too stressed out

I don't have enough help in the back (my department) and it doesn't help that people keep quitting.

I'm stress drinking soda cause I need the small energy boost it gives me for like 5 mins and somethin to drink and it makes my stomach hurt. And I'm running out of soda.

I keep having to deal with whatever my boss says to do

Crappy equipment, mostly mine🙄

To top it all off, stuff is somehow my fault when it isn't. It's my fault it doesn't get done, despite everything going on.

If they keep this up I might be the next person to quit. I've been there for almost 2 years now and I've learned people don't change, not for the better anyway. They'll watch themselves for about 2 weeks then go right back to their old ways. This job is a detriment to my health and offers no benefits. The only reason I haven't left sooner is cause all jobs are like this, they all suck. Pay sucks, treatment sucks, there's nothing better out there. The only thing is how much you're willing to put up with for how much pay and benefits.

Last edited:
i wish i didn't look so awkward all the time. i saw a video of myself walking and i just looked so weird and janky. ick.

^ being normal is terrifying tbh

I still have two more days of this after today and I'm so tired, I wish I could just lie down and take a nap 😭

When you get used to spending most days with someone...you just feel that much more alone when this is no longer happening. This is the hardest feeling I am struggling with right now. It's hard to not feel entirely rejected and unwanted. - Prior to this relationship, I was fairly confident in my self and had no problem with spending every single day alone. Now I just think about how much I wish she was by my side. - A feeling that is made worse by knowing that she literally doesn't want me by hers. - Also made worse that she still messages me daily, and talks to me when she sees me as if nothing has changed. - Does she just not feel any pain at all? It feels like she just moved on a long time ago without telling me.

Last edited:
Niantic being total dip****s. Instead of working towards encouragement with adding friends worldwide and playing together remotely, and maybe add remote trading for best friends, they keep on punish spoofers even more. Guess why people spoof? Most of us don't have friends living close-by that we can trade rares with or such therefore they have to spoof in order to trade/complete goals. And those stupid pushes towards more local plays are even more idiotic.

All of a sudden I'm astronomically terrible in Wii Sports tennis. I already restarted 10 times and only won 1 game, and from that I only got 30 experience points. At this rate it's gonna take me forever to reach PRO status, let alone Elisa.

I almost threw my Wii remote, but I had to stop myself. Maybe I should take a break before I actually do throw it, but I don't wanna stop playing either because I feel like I haven't done enough. It doesn't make much sense, but I just don't wanna give up so quickly.

If I were to be a CPU Mii in Wii Sports, I'd have 400s all across the board in terms of skill levels because I'm so crap at the game. 3 out of 5 sports I've played sit around ~400 points, with tennis and bowling having at least a sliver of hope.

Edit: I forgot to mention this earlier, BUT WHY THE **** DID THE GAME PAIR ME WITH SHOUTA, ONE OF THE WORST TENNIS PLAYERS. THAT'S SO STUPID. 😡
IMG_20220629_185351~2.jpg

Last edited:
I'm sorry but the last part about shouta is so hilarious to me, like everyone is level 600-700 and he's level 4 I can't even 🤣🤣

I'm highkey dreading tomorrow bc each day I have to get up at 6:30am and work 10 hours makes me feel even worse. I can't believe there are people out there who work like this for a living. it's insane. luckily this is only a one week gig, if this was my actual job I would likely become very physically ill due to my degrading mental health.

I'm sorry but the last part about shouta is so hilarious to me, like everyone is level 600-700 and he's level 4 I can't even 🤣🤣
Now that you mention it, I guess it is pretty funny. I freaked when I got Ren as my partner (who's at 23 points), and you should've seen my reaction when I got Shouta. XP

I should be happy that I got to PRO level in tennis, but it's just... I don't know. Right now I'm tired and frustrated, so looks like I'll have to face Elisa another day... 😭

If I don’t like you in that way, why do I care? Am I just in denial? My dad always asks me, “why do you care?” Yes. Why do I care? After saying “oh, (her friend) probably has his tongue down her throat.” That friend is close with her, and one I’m not particularly fond of. I don’t know if it’s due to jealousy or other reasons? Am I finding excuses to dislike him so it’s not seen as jealousy? He is a manager at work. He doesn’t do much. He just sits around and doesn’t really help. He says he’s just really close to the girl at work I am referring to. I think they are both close, but she tells me she finds him annoying sometimes. Even so, they still talk. And when they work together, he’s following her around like a puppy dog. But why? He has a girlfriend. He seems to really like his girlfriend. It seems like he’s emotionally cheating.

What am I thinking here? Do I actually like her in that way? Am I jealous of the close bond and wish I had someone like that?

A few coworkers including them are going to see a movie as a group. I’m going too, but I’m sitting with a different group in the same movie. She’s likely sitting with two of her close friends. I’m sitting with my group of friends. Don’t get me wrong, I like my friends. But after today, I’m unsure of my actual motives. I said things like “oh, she can sit with y’all and her friends, I’m sitting with MY group.”

On a different note, I do wish I had close friendships. I think not getting invited to basically anything when I was in school really sucked. I’ve never actually been to any sort of group setting before. I do talk to people, but it’s more, I’ll talk to each person in the group, but when it’s the group of people, things change. The group talks, and I’m just there. I feel confused.

All this taught me was that I really should buy a journal because it may be beneficial to jot my thought down rather than posting in this thread.

me: having a fun time running the summer music camp, playing music and actually socializing in person for once
my IBS:
300px-I'm_Gonna_Do_What's_Called_a_Pro_Gamer_Move.jpg

Back