• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Woke up feeling anxious again, all in all I feel like I'm stuck in a perpetual cycle of the same crap, different day and it's hard to break out of it.

Nothing quite like waking up tired with back pain that I've had for the past 3 weeks & pain in both knees, being stressed out at work and crying in the bathroom from it, all before break🤩

I hate myself😃

the stupid light on the PS4 controller is possibly the most aggravating design choice for a game controller I have ever seen. I've always said my least favorite controller was The Duke but I'm pretty sure that the PS4 controller is a very close second.

my freaking dress i ordered back in february for some reason wont be here until october now, when i was supposed to get it in march but the brand sent the wrong color. so angry.

I've lost track of time. How is it almost August already?! I'm gonna have to go to school in about a month and I'm not looking forward to it. I keep getting nightmares about it every night, so I can only imagine what it's gonna be like.

I guess my dad wasn't too bad, even though I was grounded he let me watch TV and cut off my punishment by a day. But... I'm still mad about it. Yeah, I can do without Internet for a bit, I wasn't foaming at the mouth without it. But I just kept staring at my Wii and thinking: "Man, I just wanna play Wii Sports Resort right now." I'm sure I could've done a lot in those 4 days, but instead all I could do was binge-watch Scott the Woz.

Someone asked me what grade I was in and I told him I graduated six years ago. Wow.

Also, the washer is still not fixed. Someone outta be complaining soon.

Classmates./com, please leave me alone; I'm trying to figure out how I even got you showing up in my inbox...for the years now! 😭

Work has me so stressed and frustrated with this store remodel. I have lost so much space and product. The case looks like a mess . My back room is a disaster and we have so much product in the back now because of lack of space. It was bad enough when I thought I was loosing 2 doors but to loose 4 is just crazy,

I've lost track of time. How is it almost August already?!
I was wonder this myself. I feel like time is going by so fast.

****in ** I gotta deal with at work is so annoying. *** do we have FIVE EXPRESS dogs all at once? ALSO, the groomer didn't walk her dog, which later peed and stepped in it, so I caught it and had to rinse the dog off who was almost dry, but now her feet and tail are wet, AND I later find out she's an express and she wants me to finish drying the dog while I'm blow drying a soaking wet express. Like, if she had walked the dog this wouldn't be an issue! Dogs shouldn't be coming in this late in the day, but we got two, one of them a beagle full of old man anxiety, so that's always fun. Beagles themselves are always fun to deal with🙄

I got sent home early and I know when tomorrow I'm going to go in the back it's going to be untidy. There's prob going to be dirty counters, hair still in places I would have cleaned up, towels hanging from crates that aren't dry, just like this morning even thou someone said not to do that, but oh well. Like if I'm not there to clean it's not clean all the way. Then my boss is going to come in the back to complain about somethin and ofcourse I'm going to have to be the one to do it cause apparently I'm the only compitent one who can do things in the back, not like there's other people who can do that, nooo, it's always me.

Worst of it all, it's only the second day of the work week. I still have 3 more in a row to go. I'm tired, I wake up every morning with some sort of pain now, almost without fail, I'm stressed out and little things are my fault. Everything just piles up and nothing changes. No matter how many times someone brings it up at a meeting, no matter how many bad days we have back there, no one seems to learn not to do that mistake again, and when somethin finally does happen, like me gettin help to clean, it doesn't last. By the next work week it all goes back to how it was. I'm constantly the only one who cleans, they dump more responsibilities on me and get mad when it takes me longer to finish everythin or I forget somethin. Like, idk maybe if I had help, I wouldn't be takin so long. The girls upfront will ***** about needing help and expect me to drop what I'm doing, but when I need help it's crickets.

Someone is actually trying to wash their clothes in that broken washer?? It’s broken.

Also, I wish it would get fixed. It normally doesn’t take this long. I don’t know what the holdup is.

The vet said to keep my rabbits abscess open for at least 5 days so it could drain. Details in the spoiler.
Well last night me and my partner noticed the opening was clogged with hair so my partner picked it off and we had to flush it with brown alcohol stuff. It was so gross and a big chunk of puss came out of my rabbits face. Luckily he goes back for another check up soon and the skin is still pink and not red hot. Heal my bun son, heal!

I am sick of my parents punishing me for the smallest things. I got in trouble because I had to go get a pack of bagels from the freezer and I couldn't find any. I guess I didn't look properly because my dad was able to find some, but he accuses me of "pretending I didn't find any and faked it the whole time". Ugh. So basically a pack of bagels ruined my day.

I am extremely nervous and stressed thanks to my dad. I tried listening to music to relax a bit, but the song I chose isn't really helping. Ah yes, the Swordplay Showdown theme --- The song that amplifies the stress I felt while playing the game. I need to calm down, my anxiety level is through the roof right now.

Back