• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

ONCE AGAIN FP&L SUCKS! MY NEIHBOURS SUCK!

The power is out again thanks to them not maintaining THEIR trees, and it's not like they can be reported for it, my mom has already tried.

FINALLY after calling the tree trimmers and replacing the part, the thing is fixed & the power is back on, about 4 hours later.

The food is prob rotted thou and I have to redo my laundry. Not to mention I made pizza today with the intention of saving the leftovers for lunch tomorrow, but since the power went out I couldn't save it. Now I STILL have no lunch for tomorrow at work.

love how I work 4 hours for one day and run a few errands, and it basically destroys my ability to think and function properly. wondering if I should just go to bed early tonight lol.

also feeling hungry but since I had fast food for lunch I feel really guilty abt the idea of eating anything else today :,,,,,,)

wondering if what I ate earlier is what's making me feel so bleh. I was fine earlier and now I basically have a migraine and I feel sick. I'm usually wide awake at this time but I've actually dozed off without even taking my night meds. hopefully I feel better tomorrow.

292AC796-20EA-4A51-8387-B2F83FBE8D26.jpg

I've been having an eye migraine off and on since this afternoon. No idea why. I took a vitamin just in case since I was feeling pretty bad yesterday but ugh.
I'm also hungry but afraid to eat anything. Tea sounds good, but it's too late for tea and I should sleep.

It hurts to see how my siblings and parents don't care for my doll collecting hobby. I don't even have a hoard of them taking up space. I actually get rid of some over time and make room. I can't get some of my dolls fixed because I have to get the hair online and body. Not even that expensive. When will I ever get help to get a job.

I have a bit of a “problem,” you could say, and the one person I want to talk to is away for a month. I could always message her. It’s not her fault she’s away, but damn I want to talk to her. I want to confide in her. 🙃 And it’s an actual problem, too, it’s not like an excuse to contact her, lol. 😔 She said we could talk when she’s away.♡

ALSO… The washer is broken and I need to wash my clothes. Hopefully they fix it by tomorrow, lmao. I’m sure it will be. The maintenance people here are usually quick about stuff like this.

Last edited:
not to just come back after a break and vent, but this break has honestly been really stressful. i’m tired of dealing with people who don’t really care about me. i’ve gotten a lot better at dealing with it but i wish i could stand my ground better. my s/o is also going through a lot right now and i don’t always know how to best help him. he’s not the best at explaining his emotions so i guess the best i can do is be there for him. i just don’t like to see him upset.

on top of all that, i caught the virus and have been isolated. i feel okay but not seeing anybody and being stuck in a room for multiple days takes a mental toll on me.

sorry i just needed to let that all out. :)

having that feeling again that I had right before I told my friend I liked him. I know he's dealt w a lot and isn't really able to open up emotionally but I heckin love this boy so much and I wish I could just make him realize that I would never hurt him 😔

I found this on pinterest and I really want to send it to him out of the blue bc it's h2g true
13b158b76b42305a70bf95216d8ec8ba.jpg

Yeah obviously I mean non-humid heat, but yeah I love it when it's +25 or above C, like anything under 20 and i crawl down in my blanket lol

My man is going to Newfoundland for 10 days in August and it's gonna be weird cause we haven't spent that much time apart in over a decade. Who tf is gonna tuck me into bed

I pushed myself kinda hard at the start of my workout and now I feel sick so I'm sitting in the bathroom waiting for my parents to finish their workouts and the bathroom is huge but there's a ton of air fresheners in here and they smell like orange and it's giving me a headache and I feel nauseous already I think i will simply disassociate inside of this planet fitness bathroom

college stuff is stressing me out, i need to pass this math section of a college readiness test in order for me not to be placed in the lowest math class in college but ive taken that same test atleast 5 times now, and i still havent been able to pass it. also im hoping my dads veteran benefits help me pay for this year because im currently stressing over being able to pay lol 5k before august 22 also sucks that financial aid gave me little to nothing to help pay for college :cautious:

Back