What's the last full musical album you've listened to?

After Hours by The Weeknd. It's been a whole year and I just can't stop listening to it! One of my favorite albums as of right now. We'll see if I get sick of it xD

Oh My Girl's album Dear OHMYGIRL! I loved Dun Dun Dance and all the other songs on the album were also really good! I'm a sucker for a good B-side and am happy to report that OMG has a lot of good ones.

Inside (The Songs) by Bo Burnham. Not quite ready for a rewatch of the special yet, but man are there a bunch of ear worms on it.

I listened to Volume 1 by She & Him again. Despite Zoey Deschanel being fairly well known, her music with M. Ward is often overlooked. It’s a shame since both of them are such skilled musicians.

On my drive back home yesterday, I listened to Donda by Kanye. I'm not the biggest rap fan but I'm always trying to broaden my horizon. I was honestly impressed with how good it was. It had a lot of depth and emotion put into it.

Stadium Arcadium by Red Hot Chili Peppers, yes, I listen to the whole double album and sometimes I'll go out of my way to listen to the extra "B side" songs

The Brian Setzer Orchestra - Vavoom!

It's an older CD I have, but it's a fun one.

The last full album I listened to was Devin Townsend’s “Deconstruction.” Not my favorite of his but still great

certified lover boy by drake 😅 i actually didn’t expect to like it so much but it’s one of my faves atm!

Back