What's the last full musical album you've listened to?

Probably E?MO?TION by Carly Rae Jepsen!! Her music always makes me feel dancy and energetic

I listen to the album "Barton Hollow" by The Civil Wars every night to help me fall asleep (minus one song because it is a little too loud for bedtime lol). I also often listen to Harry Styles album, Niall Horan's album Flicker, and Zayn's Mind of Mine album compiled onto one playlist while studying lol because the tempo and sound of their music is really nice in the background.

Besides that I've recently (like within the past couple months) listened to Billie Eilish's Don't Smile at Me album, Brandi Carlile's Give up the Ghost album, Beyonce's Lemonade album, and Ariana Grande's thank u, next album.

Shore by Fleet Foxes. probably. I checked it out when it came out last full and listened to the album straight through, which is something that I never really do. Usually there are filler songs that make getting through an album hard but I really enjoyed all of that one so that was nice to enjoy, for once, an entire album.

evermore by taylor swift, actually listening to it right now lol
i know it's pretty basic but i love her music, her most recent albums evermore and folklore are so relaxing and love to listen to them while playing ACNH 💕

I'm always listening to music but hardly ever listen to a full album, I often find that there's at least one song that I'm not keen on so usually only listen to some songs from an album rather then all of it. The ones I mostly listen to though are Fall Out Boy - Mania or Nickelback - Silver Side Up as I like all the songs on those albums. If those weren't my most recent ones then it would be the Greatest Showman Soundtrack, I think there are some great songs on that album.

Within Temptation - The Heart of Everything

I'd forgotten what an epic album this was and how fresh and current it still sounds today despite it being fourteen years since it was first released.

It’s been a few weeks. The last full album I listened to was “Tracy Chapman Greatest Hits.” What a nostalgia rush...

just listened to the album "adventure" by the incredible madeon 💫
also my favourite album by him, i legit love his music so much 💕

I think both Dookie and Warning by Green Day all the way back in 2016 when I still went to school by that dreaded bus, thank goodness it was my last year back then too!
Lately, not as much, but perhaps I definitely should 😂

The last album was The Weekend's "After Hours" album.
Before that? "The Death of Me" by Polaris.
There is no in between. 🤷🏻‍♀️

probably sewerslvt's latest album! not sure if i can post the title of it here tho XD

Back