What's the last full musical album you've listened to?

I listened to Tomorrow's Modern Boxes by Thom Yorke, Depression Cherry by Beach House and Agaetis Byrjun by Sigur Ros yesterday. All great albums.

Prequelle by Ghost. I'm..ahem...rather obsessed with them though i've only been into them since last October/November lol! It was the first album of their's i bought. Lost count of how many times i've listened to it. So catchy with songs like Rats, Dance Macabre, Miasma, Faith.

probably Salvador Sobral's 'Excuse Me'

I men he's a good singer but some of the music is a bit generic although it good some real good tunes and lyrics as well. I forgive him for being him :p

The last full album I listened to was a custom made mix-and-burn CD I got at FYE. After MONTHS of their machine being broke ugh. Basically it has alot of rock and old pop songs I like.

Mania by Fall Out Boy.
I dont know if listening to all the Animal crossing Smash Ultimate soundtracks count

Last edited:
the last full album i listened to was

Bj?rk - Vespertine

if you haven't listened to this album before i highly recommend you do :)

Um, wow, I'm reading everyone's posts and I'm like "i don't recognize most of these songs....am i weird or are they...."
The last full album I've listened to is Jimmy Durante's Way of Life. Maybe Al Hirt's Sugarlips.
I have the most esoteric taste in music of anyone I've every known. (that they've cared to admit!)

The last full album I listened to was 10 love songs by Susanne sundfor!

Resist by Within Temptation. It's the only band I know that has me liking every song in their album.

Back