What's the last full musical album you've listened to?

From Stupeflip, their album Stup Religion. I'd suggest it to anyone who likes "aggressive" rap music with a lot of alliterations from a band that never takes themselves seriously. I wonder how it sounds to non-French speaking people !

Lou Gramm's "Ready or Not".

Every song on that album sounds different but flows with the perfect beat and style that Gramm has. I love it and must find it on CD!

71QD-BeRRvL._SX355_.jpg

I listened to Alvvays first album.They're a Canadian band that plays dreamy and jangly stuff similar to Lush,Sing-Sing and Camera Obscura .It's a good album.

The last full album I listened to was The Caretaker's "Everywhere At The End Of Time." I was ill for several days after.

Planet Her by Doja. I love Doja so much and I've been listening to this every day. I also really like Ungodly Hour by Chloe x Halle

Opheliac by Emilie Autumn. The day before that, I listened to all of Enchant (her first album). So I guess next I should listen to Fight Like a Girl (her third non-instrumental album).

Day and Age by the Killers i think? i listened to it so much in high school that it feels weird to listen to the songs on shuffle haha

Last year I listened to Kim Mitchell's newest album the Big Fantasize.

Overall it's ok. I only really liked two of the songs on it. The hit single 2up2Bdown, and my favourite song Wishes.

I still remember hearing him talk about the album on the radio (he's somewhat local to my area) and he was hoping that releasing the album in 2020 would help inspire people to keep going. He also joked that he should have named the album the Big Sanitize instead.

my memory is atrocious, but it was likely either “electra heart” by marina or “crybaby” / “k-12” by melanie martinez. ^^

Evanescence - The Bitter Truth.

I've been listening to it non stop for the last month or so and I every time I put it on I just fall in love with the album all over again. Evanescence have shown that you don't need to churn out albums in quick succession in order to stay relevant with your fans and the rest of the music world.

I listened to Morgan Wallen - Dangerous.

I like every song in the album and some of the songs are honestly very relatable.

Back