• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's the last movie you've seen?

Fantastic beasts: the crimes of grindelwald, it was kinda meh to be honest.

Theatres- Once Upon A Time In Hollywood.
A few people I went with didn't really like it, but both my and boyfriend loved it. Quentin Tarantino is one of my favourite filmmakers so I was super excited to see it.

Home- Alien Covenant.
It was good, but nothing super spectacular, I've only seen Prometheus before that and I personally thought Prometheus was better. I still have yet to watch the original Alien. *dont shoot me*

Girl, interrupted, i have a shocking attention span and this is the only movie i can always watch so i watch it over and over haha

Last edited:
Detective Pikachu, which I probably saw sometime in June. I've been trying to get around to watching some horror movies, but I haven't had time.

I watched How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World today. It was pretty good and a nice finale to the entire series.

I watched the 1997 movie Event Horizon last night. I appreciate some aspects of it and like what it was going for with the plot, but it seems like a pretty flawed film. It apparently encountered a bit of studio meddling, so that probably explains some things. Some baffling choices, particularly in terms of some goofy and unfitting sound effects.

I didn't really think much of it upon first viewing, but while rewatching it with the commentary I came to see more of what they were intending, as well as picking up on things that I had overlooked the first time.

Flawed but decent. Not something I'd recommend to a mainstream audience, but I can see why some people like it.

I watched the 1997 movie Event Horizon last night. I appreciate some aspects of it and like what it was going for with the plot, but it seems like a pretty flawed film. It apparently encountered a bit of studio meddling, so that probably explains some things. Some baffling choices, particularly in terms of some goofy and unfitting sound effects.

I didn't really think much of it upon first viewing, but while rewatching it with the commentary I came to see more of what they were intending, as well as picking up on things that I had overlooked the first time.

Flawed but decent. Not something I'd recommend to a mainstream audience, but I can see why some people like it.

I actually watched clips from that last year on Youtube just because I was curious, and it seemed pretty weird to me, lmao. Then again, I didn’t watch the movie in full, so I can’t say for sure how good it is. I would agree with you that some people will like it, but that it’s not for a mainstream audience.

Anyway, it has been so long since I watched a movie last... I don’t think I watched any over the summer and I sure don’t have time for watching movies now, lol.

Back