what's the last stupid thing you did?

I burnt the tip of my ear with my hair straighteners this morning, it's the first mishap I've had with them for years.

I read a visual novel instead of an actual book before going to bed. Now I’m wide awake.

i was walking towards my hallway door and i guess i zoned out or something because i fully saw the door closed (it’s white it’s not clear lol) and i just kept walking and BANG hit my face smack in the middle of the door. i was even confused somehow like how did that door get there?? the impact must of been pretty loud because my parents heard it even though they literally go deaf to everything around them when watching tv and started laughing lmao. i love how they could already tell it was me too, it’s no fun being known as the clumsy one of the household 😂

Last edited:
I went to brush my teeth because I intended to go to bed already. Instead I spent another hour at the computer and got hungry... so I ate a banana :rolleyes: Rendering my brushing teeth useless and having to do it again.

read stories for 12 hours instead of studying 🤠 if im going to look stupid later during the group discussion then thats on me

Argue with someone over the Internet over something stupid.

But then again, that's just another Tuesday for me.

Accidentally sent a shiny Eevee over surprise trade... Sigh. Got a dumb Ditto in return.

I lost my headphone cord even though I used it a few hours ago,

get my hopes up ahaha..ha..
Post automatically merged:

oh also i guess i totally walked into the wrong class today and stood there for a full 3 minutes trying to figure out who tf changed the desks around while all the kids there just stared at me. Fun.

Staying up past 2 in the morning when I wanted to study early the next day.

Back