• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

what's the last stupid thing you did?

I ruined a great pair of vintage jeans by hemming them too short and completely destroying their flare shape at the hem. They were my favorite pair of pants. I don't think I'll ever recover from this. ; ;

Smoke weed a couple nights ago. Got REALLY bad anxiety! Never again!!

Forcing myself to finish a boring movie I don’t even like that much.

Fell asleep while playing on my 3DS in the middle of the night. By the time I woke up a few hours later, my 3DS was about to run out of battery.

Last edited:
Watch episodes from an anime I don’t even like. At this point I’m just doing it to say I did.

One of my friends asked me if I was free for the weekend, and I said I wasn't because it was my dad's birthday that day. I didn't realize until now that it was Wednesday when I sent that reply...

Last edited:
Research competitive Pokémon until 4 in the morning and fall asleep at 8 a.m. I had a whopping 3 hours of sleep due to needing to volunteer at the library.

Scared myself almost to death at 2 am because I convinced myself that there was a ghost in my room meanwhile my window wasn't closed properly and all the scary stuff that I heard was just wind 💀

Reactions: Neb
I was building an ikea shelf unit yesterday. One of the screws wouldn't match up with the hole because the steel shelf had been bent a little in transit, so I hammered the surface back in shape and managed to crack the wooden frame. >_< I should have separated the steel shelf from the wooden frame before hammering. Luckily, the damage wasn't too bad and I nailed the splintery bit back in place, just in case.

Magically getting inspiration for multiple things at 2 A.M. instead of during the day.

Bringing this thread back from the dead because why not.

Anyway, I accidentally got soda on my keyboard, but not because I spilt any - I was drinking soda and spat it on my Chromebook because I laughed at something I saw...

I put something in the oven... WITHOUT PREHEATING IT. I spent the whole of 13 minutes thinking the oven was preheated.
<-- Stupid idiot

it's not technically stupid, but i paid off my entire therapy bill and i don't have any money until next wednesday.
at least all my bills are paid? thank goodness? but now i cant go out this weekend XD

I spent all day trying to look for Neurologist for my parents and then I realized I could've just called my primary doctor to refer them to see one that helps them.

Back