• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's the worst thing you've done in ACNL?

I TT'd Camofrog into the void because I hated him so much. Now I see people who have him as their dreamie and I feel terrible. ;___;

Awwww he's such a lovely frog. :( He's one of my favourites in my village, I won't be letting him go anytime soon. ^_^

As for me, I used to hit Frita with my net because I didn't like her but she's actually grown on me now. Now I feel bad and hope she doesn't remember. :p

I was so upset that I had Time Traveled too much and lost my favorite villager, I sent a letter to the new villager, Tia, telling her to move out. She said it made her smile. I went to club LOL with hopes I would get like the aggravation ability.

I let Teddy the Bear and Marshall the Squirrel move out before I get their pictures. This past week I got pictures from Flora the Ostrich and Tia the Elephant, and decided I have to have pictures from all of my villagers from now on. So now I miss Teddy and Marshal. :(

I beat Chops with my Toy Hammer until he cried ;-; ...

Screen Shot 2013-09-01 at 11.05.49 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2013-09-01 at 11.06.07 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2013-09-01 at 11.06.21 PM.jpgScreen Shot 2013-09-01 at 11.06.37 PM.jpg

and laughed in his face...

He had to go :c

I was so upset that I had Time Traveled too much and lost my favorite villager, I sent a letter to the new villager, Tia, telling her to move out. She said it made her smile. I went to club LOL with hopes I would get like the aggravation ability.

YOU MONSTER!!! I wove Tia :(

I was happy that a villager I didn't like was moving out and I was so happy I told my mom, she called me hitler cause I beat animals I didn't like and ignored them. and I was like "YES MOM IM THE HITLER OF ANIMAL CROSSING!"

Two worst things happened but thank you reset button XD

Anyhow, never ever:

1. Blindly click 'good luck' to make favourite villager move out (nearly made Antonio move out, and thank goodness he said no! I was distracted by something >.<;; )

2. Have your hair done at shampoodle. Harriet did Raj (BBT) hairstyle, and it didn't fit into the tshirt, jeans and black boots look.

At least I didn't save the game, so phew reset button.

opening a time capsule
running happily without realizing that the grass would be gone ( but I skipped city folk so I wasn't aware of this! :()
promising fishes or bugs to my villagers and never catching them

I found a time-capsule I didn't remember burying and took the present off of it and opened it. When I talked to Pashmina later, the delivery option appeared and I gave her the time capsule without the present. She opened it up and read it, but then thought the present somehow got lost. She never even suspected me. :blush:

Didn't wake up very early to catch coelacanth while my village is under a thunderstorm :( Hopefully it'll extend by late night XD

Didn't wake up very early to catch coelacanth while my village is under a thunderstorm :( Hopefully it'll extend by late night XD
If it doesn't, you're welcome to come to my town and fish for one. I've apparently got a storm all day today.

Tucker must have pinged near me at least a half a dozen times, but I ignore him >:)

Last edited:
If it doesn't, you're welcome to come to my town and fish for one. I'm apparently got a storm all day today.

Tucker must have pinged near me at least a half a dozen times, but I ignore him >:)

Awesome, thanks for the kind offer! :D

I sent kid cat into the void, I had no idea how popular he is :'( I could have given him to someone who really wanted him :(

*Might end up trading Phoebe for Kid Cat* XD Depending on how cute he is when I see him.

I got bored and started pushing Tangy around until she started crying, and then she forgave me, then asked for an orange, and I just sat there watching her cannibalism.

Back