• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's the worst thing you've done in ACNL?

I like her character and the cute that she brings to the table, but I don't like how she seems to have more power over the decisions than you, as the mayor, do. Like, really. You can't go into the town hall on event days and holidays, and you can't make any changes without consulting her.
Makes you wonder: Who's really in charge here?

Haha yes, this is why!!

I accidentally sold my silver watering can (still no golden can.. too lazy to build more PWPs). I had to restart and play everything again (at least it was only one hour). ^^

I regret letting my only snooty and normal villager move. I didn't know at that time that PWPs were suggested by different personalities and now I don't have any PWPs from these personalities. :)

Last edited:
I also don't like Isabelle. Am I the only one?!

I kinda agree. During the first few minutes of the game she's really cute and fluffy, but eventually, I just got sick of her.

"No, you can't put the bench too close to the river, because it needs to have two spaces on all sides."
"Oh, but if you put it there, it's too close to the bridge."
"It can't be there, either, because that's too close to Caroline's house."
"Sorry, there's a fountain less than two spaces away."
Isabelle, go away.

"The citizens want more greenery!
2yuna74.jpg

"Hm... Try planting more trees!"

Lol...

"Yes Mayor, is this about where you'd like to place the Lamp Post?"
"The citizens want more greenery!
2yuna74.jpg
"Yes! I think this would be perfect! We'll need to remove the plants and anything buried..."

11583_14090879774f149e078e9d6.jpg
"Well, It's so close to that GIANT rock..."​

"Yes! I think this would be perfect! We'll need to remove the plants and anything buried..."

View attachment 10644
"Well, It's so close to that GIANT rock..."​

"Uh... We can't build on sand!"

I accidentally hit one of my townies in the head with the bug net once when I was trying to catch a bug and they walked right where I was aiming. It was only once, so they didn't get mad, but I still felt bad about it.

I don't feel bad about being in Re-Tail and shoving my townies towards an item I want them to ping on and buy, though. Capitalism, ho! ;)

Tangy, Ankha, and other popular villagers were in my campsite but I let them go because I personally didn't like them. If only I knew how much proper they would've yielded.

I don't hate Isabelle. But I'm not working towards Perfect Town right now.

I actually wish I saw her more often. I don't go into the town hall every day. I only go in there probably once or twice a week. Maybe. I actually see Pelly and Phyllis more often than her.

I hate Resetti the most. I've had the Reset Surveillance Center since June. He has only opened his stupid manhole cover once (yes, I play 9pm+ frequently, so I should see it) as far as I've seen. The manhole is right by my ramp to the docks, so I see it all the time. That's not the problem. It's just NEVER open. At this rate I'll never get his picture. It's making me regret using those bells to make him happy. Because he's not making ME happy. :p

I don't hate Isabelle. But I'm not working towards Perfect Town right now.

I actually wish I saw her more often. I don't go into the town hall every day. I only go in there probably once or twice a week. Maybe. I actually see Pelly and Phyllis more often than her.

I hate Resetti the most. I've had the Reset Surveillance Center since June. He has only opened his stupid manhole cover once (yes, I play 9pm+ frequently, so I should see it) as far as I've seen. The manhole is right by my ramp to the docks, so I see it all the time. That's not the problem. It's just NEVER open. At this rate I'll never get his picture. It's making me regret using those bells to make him happy. Because he's not making ME happy. :p

In September, it'll open up all the time.

The manhole only opens on days after it rains. o3o

I ran over some blue roses and killed them.. so I reset. >~<
..and then, I told Resetti that my 3DS ran out of battery.

I NEED TO BE PUNISHED 。゚(゚ノД`゚)゚。

Worst would have to be plopping down my caf? w/o really thinking it through. Now it's stuck in an area that I often bump into the corner of it and I almost never even use the thing.

It's annoying to the point that I've actually considered restarted my game but the problem is that between multiple factors, it's just not a plausible option

After Rhonda announced she was leaving every keeps telling me she's not sure I should go speak to her, but I've avoided her completely. I don't hate her I just want someone new in town. But I feel really mean, she's clearly very popular and I'm just letting her go.

The absolute worst thing I did though was picking a map where Re-Tail is in the furthest corner from the dock :mad: running back and forth to sell my goodies from the island is not fun.

Hehe. My Re-Tail is maybe a 30 second run from my dock. Luckily, one of my slopes is literally right across from the dock, so I don't have to waste time getting down the beach just to go the complete opposite direction at the top of the cliff.

Zucker... I want him because I know what he resembles. XD And it's awesome.

I wonder how many people actually know what Zucker's based off of.

1. I found Julian at my campsite. Then I ignored him for the fun of it. ;)
2. Let Zucker move away and then got attached to him. T-T
3. Picked up some guys carnations by accident and got disconnected before I could put them back (he hates me now). :O
Yeah pretty crazy xD

The worst thing I've done in AC:NL is tried fishing while attempting the tripping into river glitch, my character became stuck and couldn't move, but could hear the swishing sound effect of when casting the fishing rod onto land. This was a bugcode that has never been known of anywhere online, I searched for it, couldn't find anything like it. I couldn't do anything, I couldn't press start to attempt to save, because the game was thinking that the rod was being cast onto land. I couldn't even open up the pockets menu, couldn't use emotions. So that was the very first time I ended up having to turn off the game without saving and then getting Resetti, which then I went to get the Reset Surveillance Center built.

I also had a close call with that so-called "hacked town" dream, I was up on top of the ledge, but luckly I had the wetsuit... so I saved myself from resetting by going into the south-east corner and jumping into the ocean.

Back