• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's your favorite acnl personality type?

What's your favorite acnl personality type?

• Total voters

lowaltitude

He's from somewhere
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Christmas Gold Candy
Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Violet
Yellow Violet
Yellow Candy
Blue Candy
Famous Mushroom
Spring Shamrock
Orange (Fruit)
Pumpkin Cupcake
The question is simple, though the answer may be more complicated. Which acnl personality type is your favorite (and why)?

I realized that I like almost all smug villagers a Whole Lot. And if I could bear it, I would absolutely fill my town with only smug villagers :)

I've loved the cranky personality since the GameCube days when they were much crankier. I loved the challenge of building a friendship with them, and once you did, they were absolute sweethearts.

Like all the personalities, they've been watered down a lot in New Leaf, but they'll always be my favorite.

I also love that deep voice they have.

I'm always partial to lazy villagers <3 but I like the cranky villagers in this game too.

Definitely lazy villagers. Most dialogues that made me laugh is the ones that involve lazy villagers.

I'm gonna go with peppy because they're sassy and cute for the most part. c: I like how optimistic they can be as well.

Mine is definitely lazy. It has a lot of my absolute favorite villagers, and they have some really good dialogue.

Cranky for sure, almost half of my town is full of them, love them mad

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also it's funny no one picked snooty! That's probably my second favorite, they're very very sweet! Especially when you're friends, I have 3 in my town :)

always have such a soft spot for the normals, they're just the kind of wholesome friends i dream of haha. i always like the cranky and snooty personalities too, i enjoy breaking down their tough exterior and finding that their just lil softies (unless u're playing original ac in which case they're always rude af)

Normals are my favorite, next to peppies. :)

Last edited:
I have to go with Lazy, the villagers just are so funny and sweet. They have such and endearing simple personality and I love it.

Also it's funny no one picked snooty! That's probably my second favorite, they're very very sweet! Especially when you're friends, I have 3 in my town :)

Snooty villagers are also my second favorite. It has a lot of great villagers, and 2 of my absolute favorites, Kitty and Carmen (mouse).

Crankies and snooties! I'd fill a town with only crankies and snooties if I could. I've seen many villager interactions between those two personalities and they get along surprisingly well. Runner up: Jock, which is probably most peoples least favourite.

My favorites are Uchi, Cranky, Lazy and Smug.

Kinda surprised that no one voted for Jock (yet), didn't know is such a unpopular personality.

Back