• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's your favorite acnl personality type?

What's your favorite acnl personality type?

• Total voters
Cranky and Uchi. I opted to vote for Uchi since the crankies have been toned down so much since the Gamecube game but I love them both equally.

I looooveeeee the smug villagers! They have such a chill personality, but they're not childish like the lazy villagers. My favorite smug quote is "you're looking as cool as a fair number of cucumbers" lol
But I also really like lazy villagers, because despite their na?vety they're very fun to talk to.

I just realized that I have three lazy villagers in my town on New Leaf lol
I used to have three smug but then Olaf left me :,(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cranky and Uchi. I opted to vote for Uchi since the crankies have been toned down so much since the Gamecube game but I love them both equally.

The cranky and snooty villagers on AC:GCN were great! I actually forgot to mention that I really like snooty villagers too, on all games :blush:

As is kind of expected my favourite are Lazy and Uchi characters, Drake was the first villager I ever really liked in AC back in wild world and so I got really attached to the lazy character type. Uchi being the newer personality type, I just find them really chill and appealing a little serious at times but I find it refreshing.

I voted for peppy but in my heart it is as dear to me as smug and cranky? Peppy villagers are so energetic and determined that it makes me want to cheer them on y'know? And smug villagers are very fun to hang out with, i love it when they say there needs to be more dancing and they do the Flourish like heck yeah a man of action :)))) and the cranky villagers are just so sweet when you become friends with them? Aaaaaaaaaaa

For me, it is the cranky villagers. I like their low-pitched voices and that they are rather brusque until your friendship level increases. The uchi villagers is a close second.

Smug. Makes my heart kinda swoon. Maybe I watched too many animes.

Cranky types are my favorite. My mayor is always so friendly and peppy and I love getting the cranky old men animals to open up and be best friends with me.

My second favorite type is a tie between Uchi and Normal because I think they are the friendliest from the get-go.

Back