What’s your favorite new Halloween collectible?

What’s your favorite new Halloween collectible?

• Total voters
phonto.jpeg

Booton my BABY!!! he is definitely my favourite, and the collectible I'm most excited about!! I was so sad when I thought he was just a temporary collectible for mushroom season, so I'm so, so delighted that he's back; and permanently this time!! a full row of Bootons can finally be a reality.. everyone say thank you Mistreil 🩷
permanent badger shroom when....

I also love the ghastly lantern and the crow plush!! the lantern is so pretty, and I've been hoping we'd get some more bird plushies eventually, so I'm really excited about the crow!!

My favorites are in this order: the old gameboy, crow, ghastly lantern, booton.

Old Gameboy: I just the gaming collectibles so much and the background; also the nostalgia!

The crow: I’m hoping to eventually make a lineup that is kinda P5 theme and I think this would be perfect because of Crow! I think it is adorable too; I could use more plushie collectibles.

Ghastly lantern: I love the colors & design and the background too.

Booton: I really love how one of the foraged mushrooms became an actual collectible. Booton was one of my favorites :D.

I honestly like them all! I’m tempted by the cotton candy because it makes me think of Chopper from One Piece. The cupcake (both the new and old one) tempt me too since the food collectibles are really cute and I don’t have any yet. The Zipper Bunny Balloon because it makes me think of the cursed Zipper images that always make me laugh.

It's a tie between the booton mushroom and the pink cotton candy. I want to eat the cotton candy, and I'm glad one of the foraged mushrooms returned as a collectible! 👻💕

My top three are the Old Gameboy, Crow Plush, and Edgourd! I have the other pumpkin collectibles, and I was hoping we'd get a new one this time, so I have to get Edgourd. I love crows, and I like the plush collectibles in general, so the Crow Plush is another must have for me. And for the Gameboy, I had a Gameboy when I was younger, and having console collectibles seems fun.

My full ranking would probably be:
Crow Plush > Old Gameboy > Edgourd > Ghastly Lanten > Pink Cotton Candy > Booton Mushroom > Zipper T. Balloon > Half-Eaten Cupcake

The Crow Plush and Edgourd have my heart. Super excited for more birb and one pumpkin closer to having a full line-up :)

It's an S tier set of collectibles this year though, they're all fantastic (minus Zipper).

Back