• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What’s your favorite TBT Fair Animated Collectible?

What’s your favorite TBT Fair Animated Collectible?

• Green Fair Pinwheel

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Crescent Moon Glow Wand

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Tetris Grid

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Shooting Star

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Enchanted Bloom

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Galaxy Cupcake

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters

Alolan_Apples

“Assorted” Collector
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Island
Palm City
Flower Glow Wand
Cool Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Yule Log
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Tetris Grid
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
With the addition of the new Galaxy Cupcake collectible, what’s your favorite animated collectible the TBT Fair ever awarded? So far, we got:
  • Green Fair Pinwheel (2014)
  • Crescent Moon Glow Wand (2016)
  • Tetris Grid (2017)
  • Shooting Star (2020)
  • Enchanted Bloom (2022)
  • Galaxy Cupcake (2024)
And no, these aren’t the only animated collectibles, but the other animated collectibles aren’t Fair collectibles.

Shooting star and Tetris grid , no contest!!!
I like the bloom one too though- I think I'd like the fair pinwheel more if it wasn't green! (I like green but I like red more)

Last edited:
The shooting star is still my personal favourite! I love how versatile it's been with my lineups, and the animation is gorgeous. The crescent moon wand would be second for me in terms of lineups and the versatility it has (at least for my preferred aesthetic), however animation wise I'd have to choose the enchanted bloom as a close second to the shooting star. It's just so mesmerizing, and the blooming animation is lovely. Coupled with the petals changing so many different colours before finally closing, it's so magical! My only issue is that I find it harder to use with my preferred collectibles, so mine doesn't get to shine as much as I'd like it to. 😅

The crescent moon wand is my favourite collectible in general and I don't think anything will ever top it for me, but the galaxy cupcake is definitely a very close second! It's absolutely stunning and far exceeded my expectations for this year's animated collectible - it's also incredibly special to me since it's the first animated collectible I've won. 🥹

The shooting star and enchanted bloom are also gorgeous!!

The enchanted bloom is my all time favorite. I will 5ever be sad for not getting one and wish there were more opportunities. I love nature and the animation and color switching is so smooth and beautiful. It truly looks magical.

I think the Tetris one is the best objectively. It's what you expect it to be, and it's made well and not over the top. Very clean.

The shooting star is pretty clean, too, but it's a bit too simplistic to my tastes. I can see why others like it though.

I like the pinwheel, but like MrBox, I wish it was red.

I... dislike the Crescent Mood Wand. I WANT to like it. But the color changing is too jarring.

As for the newest collectible, I'm fond of it. It's both very whimsical and pretty, but I'm not yet sure how easy it will be to incorporate into lineups. I'm really looking forward to showing mine once the date gets adjusted tho!

One single vote went to the Green Fair Pinwheel - that was me lol

I just really appreciate its simplicity. It's not fancy or glittery or sparkly or OHMYGOSH!! It's just the occasional cute little spin in a playful little breeze~

Plus it helps that it's green, I love green 💚🌱🌳🍃🌿 and the blue sky background is my favorite of all the backgrounds.

My ranking:

Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Crescent Moon Glow Wand- I love glow wand collectibles in general, so it's not surprising that this is my favorite of the animated fair collectibles. I love the way it cycles through the different colors
Galaxy Cupcake
Galaxy Cupcake- Two things I love, space and desserts! This is the only animated fair collectible that I actually own, and it's super cute. I love the colors and the little star on top
Tetris Grid
Tetris Grid- I'm awful at Tetris, so I don't even really ever play it, but this collectible is just so pretty. I love the colors and watching the pieces fall down and disappear
4/5.
Shooting Star
Shooting Star and
Enchanted Bloom
Enchanted Bloom- For these two, they're both pretty, and I do like them. I just prefer the above three more. I'd probably pick the Shooting Star over the Enchanted Bloom just because I like space collectibles, but really they're about the same rank for me
Green Fair Pinwheel
Green Fair Pinwheel- The concept is nice. The main problem is that I'm not a big fan of the green color of the pinwheel. And while I do like the sky background, I tend to gravitate more towards collectibles that have darker backgrounds, like the other animated fair collectibles. If it were a different color and/or on a darker background, then I'd probably like it more

Shooting Star for sure. It’s simple but really pretty and such a classic. I’m also lucky enough to have won two of them and have made one of my favourite lineups of all time with them so there’s that.

Shoutout to the Crescent Moon Glow Wand though! I don’t collect the wand collectibles, but of the animated collectibles that I don’t have I want it the most. Big Sailor Moon vibes so how could I not love it?

I'm always going to have a soft spot for the Galaxy Cupcake as it's my first ever animated collectible (apart from the temporary Fireworks!)🧁 Laudine has completely knocked it out of the park with the Galaxy Cupcake. I've actually zoomed into it and watched it for 5 minutes! 😍

Green Pinwheel by far! I love green and I love the pinwheel collectible so it's an easy win - probably one of my favourite 3 collectibles that I own. Winning one in 12 days of collectibles was such a great stroke of luck, if I never win anything on this site ever again I can't complain lol <3

My favorite has to be the Tetris Grid, but only because I won one.

My second favorite has to be the Galaxy Cupcake. It reminds me of that "Rule-free Wish Cupcake" in that one Fairly Oddparents special.

the Shooting Star is my very favorite animated collectible and probably always will be.. I think because it was my first animated collectible/my first Fair! and also because it is beautiful

Back