• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

what's your favorite Thanksgiving Day food?

favorite Thanksigiving food

• Total voters

King Dorado

you can do anything
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Rebel Gnome
Fossil Easter Egg
Ladybug Easter Egg
Paradise Planning Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
Fossil Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
my favorite is the turkey! and the dressing! and mashed potatoes and gravy! and sweet potatoes (with marshmallows on top)! and cranberry sauce! and pumpkin pie!

:)

Last edited:
Im actually not a fan of thanksgiving food, normally i just eat the cranberry sauce and mashed potatoes. I have never had the sweet potatoes with marshmellows on top, sounds delicious!

Last edited:
Why put marshmallows on a perfectly good sweet potato? ;U;
[SUB]
(just kiddin', you do you, haha)[/SUB]

Last edited:
Nothing, actually. I don't celebrate Thanksgiving. I'm thankful everyday for life and the world we live in. I also feel like eating turkey is a bit of a hypocritical way to show your thanks to the world.

I love stuffing. I think I like the ham better then the turkey. And of course wine and potatoes!

I love thanksgiving.

Pilsbury rolls!
They're so delicious!! <3

Though gravy is a close match too. My cousin used to bite off the top, shove mashed potatoes in the top and then pour a tiny pool of gravy on top. Then she would munch away! It was awesome.

Mmm~ nothing beats good ole' fashion mash potatoes with some nice gravy and a tad bit of black pepper!

I have many favorites: cranberry sauce, pumpkin pie, stuffing, green beans, fruit salad (although we don't have that), and mashed potatoes with gravy. I like them all equally! Although I could live without the turkey.

I don't really celebrate Thanksgiving (my family does, but I don't participate) but I do like bread rolls. That's usually all I eat on Thanksgiving. I don't like any of the other food.

Back