• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

what's your favorite Thanksgiving Day food?

favorite Thanksigiving food

• Total voters
it's not traditional, but my cousin makes some awesome baked mac and cheese with turkey bacon. traditionally though, i like turkey and mashed potatoes and gravy. can't pick between the two.

pumpkin pie!! i'm honestly not a fan of turkey and we usually just eat out so i just get like some pasta and never forget the pie :)

I voted other because my favorite is tamales.

that sounds awesome! what kind? are they homemade?

it's not traditional, but my cousin makes some awesome baked mac and cheese with turkey bacon. traditionally though, i like turkey and mashed potatoes and gravy. can't pick between the two.

mac and cheese is included in many thanskgiving meals, sounds good.

And his mac and cheese

how does alton brown make it? my guess would be gruyere cheese, that's how all the gourmets do it. my favorite tho is jalapeno mac...

It's not on here, but I love to have Tollhouse cookie pie and pecan pie, as well as pumpkin pie.

Yup, my mom makes them homemade, and they're chile and pork flavored usually! Sometimes she makes them with chicken and green salsa, but I prefer the pork ones~

tamales are my favorite mexican dish. ive always wanted to try making them at home, but it seems like a ton of work. are yours mexican tamales? i know there are cuban and honduran tamales too, and most people in mississippi also have a family recipe tamales...

Pumpkin pie

I think turkey is pretty mediocre, to be honest. I like chicken more if we're talking about bird meat. And I make stuffing and mashed potatoes and such with other meals throughout the year, so they don't feel like "Thanksgiving" to me necessarily.

Pumpkin pie does because I never think to make it anytime but around Thanksgiving.

I'm from the UK so don't celebrate thanksgiving...but I picked stuff I know I like regardless!
Delicious cranberry sauce...

I only like thanksgiving food on thanksgiving. Cause after a couple of days you get tired of eating the same sht

I love all the Thanksgiving goodies! Especially the punpkin pies or I guess any pies in general. I like turkey too but more of the stuffing and all.. Really like the whole celebrating atmosphere of it, makes the season food feel and taste better <3

Definitely stuffing. I'm so excited for it omg. I love all of it except sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce, and pumpkin pie though!!

Back