• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

what's your favorite Thanksgiving Day food?

favorite Thanksigiving food

• Total voters
oh man, this poll is a huge dilemma for me because i literally love all thanksgiving food so much. i have to go with a tie between mashed potatoes and gravy AND macaroni and cheese. seriously, mac n cheese is so good. for some reason on thanksgiving it just tastes way better.

1)Sweet potatoes
2)Mashed Potatoes
3)Homemade dinner rolls

Pretty much anything that has no nutritional value and it 100% starch.

tamales are my favorite mexican dish. ive always wanted to try making them at home, but it seems like a ton of work. are yours mexican tamales? i know there are cuban and honduran tamales too, and most people in mississippi also have a family recipe tamales...

They're mexican, yeah~ and my mom has tried showing me how to make them, but it does seem like a ton of time and work. I don't know if I could ever make them myself. If you ever have a lot of time on your hands, though, I think it would be worth making a batch.

They're mexican, yeah~ and my mom has tried showing me how to make them, but it does seem like a ton of time and work. I don't know if I could ever make them myself. If you ever have a lot of time on your hands, though, I think it would be worth making a batch.

maybe i'll try at Christmas time. i dunno why, but i crave spicy food around Christmas, and make a big pot of chili every Christmas eve (but that's a post for a different thread, maybe next month...)

Haven't had Thanksgiving food in so many years.

I like rolls, though. Especially ones dipped in honey. Although I don't associate those with Thanksgiving.

Stuffing, Cranberry sauce, Green bean casserole ugh so good. I love food TBH and Thanksgiving is just the best, not only cause i'm with my family, but also because my mom makes the best tamales ever! (Honduran all the way!)

Stuffing, Cranberry sauce, Green bean casserole ugh so good. I love food TBH and Thanksgiving is just the best, not only cause i'm with my family, but also because my mom makes the best tamales ever! (Honduran all the way!)

sounds great!

Turkey and pumpkin pie for me. I like mashed potatoes too, but I have those at other times of the year, so it isn't all that noteworthy.

Pumpkin pie with a ton of whipped cream. <3

This! I also add a bit of vanilla ice cream on the side. <3
I'm also a fan of cranberry sauce, candied yams, and baked mac and cheese.

Last edited:
I don't celebrate thanksgiving because I'm English. But if I did, I'd definitely enjoy the cranberry sauce and Turkey (like a Christmas Day roast for example).

Back