• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's your hair type/texture?

What type of hair do you have?

• Straight

Votes: 70 52.6%
  • Wavy

Votes: 39 29.3%
  • Curly

Votes: 19 14.3%
  • Kinky

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • I'm bald

Votes: 1 0.8%

• Total voters
I have thick, dirty blonde hair with brassy/golden undertones that is between wavy and very curly.
It looks crazy in the morning if I do not put it up when I sleep.
I have a really thick patch in back that almost always makes it look frizzy even though heat has not touched it in years. It drives me crazy, but I am glad I have some sort of curl to it at least. If I used some sort of rollers I could probably get it to exactly how I would like it, but I just have not bothered as of yet.

Last edited:
My hair is very thin which is especially noticeable when wet. I feel like I like a sick dog whenever I wash my hair. -_-

My hair was always thin, and didn't grow in till after I was a couple years old.

It used to have a straight texture, in middle school I'd even get perms to give it more volume and texture, but after puberty and all I guess it changed its texture to wavy.

I kind of miss having straight hair, but at least my hair is a little more voluminous without any effort.

my hair is complicated, i hate it a lot because it never sits right... literally never, i've contemplated shaving it off entirely because im just that annoyed with it.

it's thin, but it's thick, but it's think, but it's thick and it's wavy, but it's straight, but it's wavy, but it's straight.

:confused: yep.

Last edited:
My hair is pink, has been for 14 years.
Except the side that is shaved off, which is my natural brown.
I have thick hair, and it is long, on the non-shaved part at least. Down to like my belly button.
I'm just too lazy to cut it. :)

My hair is curly as heck lol and short also it?s thick the texture I can best describe it it as is Fluffy haha the color is a dark brown also just think of it as a nice fluffy sheep!

My hair is naturally dark brown but I may sometimes dye it jet black! It's very straight, smooth, and quite thin - I personally like my hair!

Light brown, thick, straight and soft. It's just "there". Nothing fancy about it haha.

I have thick, curly brown hair that requires me to wet it down with water if I don't want it to puff out. My mom complains and says she wishes she had my hair because hers is thinning out. The only problem I have with my hair is that it does what it wants and always sticks out to some degree even if I just washed it.

My hair is pretty straight, unlike anything else about me. It's thick, too, but cut short enough that you couldn't easily tell.

my hair is dark brown and wavy. it was very thick when i was younger, but not so much now

It used to be curly but now I have wavy-ish hair.

Last edited:
that one horrible mixture of brown and blonde where it isn’t either and it just looks bad. dyeing it to dark brown is the way to go. it’s wavy and thick so it tends to be a pain to deal with.

Last edited:
Brown long hair that's naturally kinda curly, but I brush it out to wavy.

Last edited:
Back