• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Your Myers-Briggs Personality Type?

What's your MBTI type?

• ISFP

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • ISTP

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • INFP

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • INTP

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • INFJ

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • INTJ

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • ESFP

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • ESTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESFJ

• ESTJ

• ENFP

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • ENTP

• ENFJ

• ENTJ

• Total voters

CometCatcher

Birb will bring you sweet balloons!
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Aurora Easter Egg
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Pink Feather
Celeste Chick Plush
Dreamy Easter Egg
Sweet Feather
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
If you know it, what is your MBTI type?

If you don't know about Myers Briggs:

Basically, it's just a personality assessment that is mostly theory (It's fun to think about, but I don't think it's completely legitimate). According to Myers Briggs, there are 16 personality types and four different dichotomies.

These are:

Introversion - Extroversion
Intuition - Sensing
Feeling - Thinking
Perceiving - Judging

So, for instance, if someone were an extroverted, intuitive, feeling, and perceiving person, then they would be an ENFP. These are all based on preference.

Of course, the dichotomies barely scratch past the surface! Each of the 16 personality types has its own set of four cognitive functions. I like to think that the Myers Briggs assessment just tries to encapsulate a person's cognitive functions (brain/thinking process) as opposed to real personality. The "personality biographies" online are utterly wrong and really stereotypical.

Here's a pretty good assessment that I found:

http://similarminds.com/cgi-bin/cog_jung.pl

I am an INFP~

Haha, not surprised to see other INFPs here. From what I've seen, INFPs dominate the internet. XD

I've done a poll like this and I've seen a few others as well since then and most of the members on here are INFP, haha.

I'm an INFJ btw.

From 16 personalities I always get ENFP - The Campaigner

ISTP

No one I have ever talked to this about irl or online ever got this. But this type is the average in the frequency of each type

I've taken this assessment lots of times and always get either INFP or ENFP, though the last time I took it I got ENFP.

whoops I'm another INFP XD

I feel like it's probably pretty accurate because I've taken personality tests loads and a majoriy of the results were INFP.

INFP - and according to the results... Being a member of this site is rather typical of me. x) Now any other forum/site I'm sure the results would be very different.

Last edited:
Most of the tests say I'm either an INFP or an ISFP. I thought I was the former until I read about the cognitive functions of the types. Then I realized I'm actually an ISFP.

That's funny because INFP are supposed to be 2-4 percent of the population right?

But all of us congregate on the internet.

The link isn't working for me either but I get a range of answers. We did this test for fun in high school in health and human development class. It's not scientifically valid to my knowledge, but has more credibility than astrology. I have friends who always get the same results no matter which version of the test they take or what mood they're in. But I'm one of those people whose answers depend entirely on how well worded the question is, and this test is notorious for poorly worded questions lol! So my results vary widely, though I've never tried to cheat to get a "better" outcome.

It's a good introduction to different personalities, temperaments, thinking styles et al... but then so is psychology in high school. The only time MBTI came up in my psych classes was when we covered frauds, charlatans, and gullibility.

:)

Back