• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Your Theme?

eyeplaybass

Melon Lord
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
I don't know about you guys, but I love creating themes for my villages in Animal Crossing games. And New Leaf will be no exception.

I'm hoping to make my town into a kind of laid-back, forest, hippy village. Trees of all kinds and gardens filled with flowers of every color imagineable will fill every inch. Hammocks will be a must and I will turn my bridges wooden. I'll probably want some kind of simple dirt path snaking through the village as well, and I'll pick and choose projects as mayor that fit best. I might even go as far as catering my villagers to my chillaxing needs; choosing to let only the most laid back, cool animals stay. Haha!

So, how about you guys? Any fun themes planned for your towns? :D

I usually enjoy creating lots of orchards and flowerbeds with hybrid flowers so I'll probably make sure I have a lot of free space for that!

I usually enjoy creating lots of orchards and flowerbeds with hybrid flowers so I'll probably make sure I have a lot of free space for that!

I'm doing the same thing. Having huge sprawling gardens of lovely flowers makes me super happy! :D

Back