• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's your town name and why?

Liptonia, because Dr.Pepper doesn't make into a very seamless town name like Lipton does. I am so proud of Liptonia. <3 Plus it's my second favorite tea! I don't mean the bottled crap, but the restaurant crap. I love the Lipton tea at restaurants!!

I have named my town "Unmei", which means "destiny" in Japanese. Why that though, you ask? First of all, your town can be whatever you WANT it to be. I don't think I have to say much more on that one. Second of all, I thought it sounded very unique and beautiful and it fit the character limit, so I went ahead and used it.

I named my new town Eagleton for the Parks and Rec reference. My mothers' towns name is Pawnee.

i absolutely love parks and rec om g. you are amazing.

KINGDOM HEARTS AND PARKS AND REC, THIS BOARD IS FULL OF GREATNESS. ♥

FrostyPaws, I love your town name. 10/10 for using a Parks and Rec reference.

*takes furious notes on all the cool P&R people*

My town's called Pawnee 'cause I'm a huge nerd, and I named my mayor Knopekin after Leslie ('kin' partly because it sounds cute and Animal Crossing-y, also because 'Knopekins' is a portmanteau of Leslie and Ann's surnames and I massively ship them like the trash I am).

My other town's on a Yotsuba theme and is called Koiwai (Yotsuba's surname) with mayor Ena. There are lots of four-leaf clovers in the town :)

I named my town StarPort. Why is easy. I love stars! And i live on the east coast of the USA.. So I have a connection with boats and such.. Like a port city.

Equinox for my space themed town! and Ahoge for something about dangan ronpa. I wanted to be original, haha

Startown, my first town.. Was just the first thing I came up with.
When I first pictured what Heaven, my main town would look like I imagined it to have sky patterns and stars and things. Now Heaven is just a pretty town, but I still think the name fits a little.
Moonview is city themed. I got Moonview from Moonview Highway, a course in Mario Kart Wii, which takes place in a city.
Rosedawn was just a pretty name I thought of.
Meadow, my Wild World town, was named because I imagined it being flower themed and all my human residents are named after flowers, and flowers are in a meadow.
As for right now I haven't played the game in months, so there's really no flowers.

Back