• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Whats your Town tune?

I usually compose my own original ones but right now it's the Game of Thrones theme. XD

It used to be the Pokeflute, then I changed it to Zelda, and now I am using the Open Happiness theme from the Coca Cola commercials :3

I have the Jurassic Park theme but it has quickly gotten annoying, will be changing it soon~

I have Sovereign Light Cafe by Keane and Afrojack as mine. Somehow I got it perfectly...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Sovereign Light Cafe by Keane and Afrojack as mine. Somehow I got it perfectly...

Mine is Forest Life at the moment but I'll go with Tribe of the Heavenly Gods - Okami.

Junes Theme from Persona 4! I even made a video showing how to make it ^^

I wanted to have Song of Storms, but everyone else seems to have that so instead I tried to do "Cha-La-Head-Cha-La". I made it myself so I'm not sure how good it is, I might change it to Suicune's Battle theme.

Back