• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Whats your Town tune?

I currently have the rehearse for Elvis's Viva Las Vegas for Doomsday which is supposed to be a very Las Vegas like tourist town. For my second town, Woodwisp, I have the rehearse for Apache (Jump on it). I looked off of sheet music for the former, orchestrated the second by ear.

I have the original town tune from the Gamecube Animal Crossing.

One Piece 1st opening 'We Are!' :D It always cheers me up immensely hearing the hourly bell and the whistling of my town tune when the villagers are happy!

Mine is a song called twisted nerve. I actually based it off of the show American Horror Story, but most people reconize it as the whistle from Kill Bill *cough*neverseenthemovie*cough*

I love that theme, do you have the notes for it so I can add it to my town? ^^

soft kitty from the big bang theory! i made it myself! :)

WVW69irY19UhtJBILr

my town tune is from spirited away' main soundtrack, it makes me feel so nostalgic c':
i might switch it to something Christmas themed for the holidays though!

I have the animal crossing games song by K.K. Slider called Steep Hill. I just took a simple measure from it and replicated it as my town tuuunne and it's been the same one since

Back