• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Whats your Town tune?

My town tune is now Megalovania from Undertale. So if you've visited my town and had a bad time (and possibly got dunked on as well), well, now you know why.

Balamb has the Hamtaro theme as it's a mostly hamster town. And Bunifrey has the music from the town of Daguerreo in Final Fantasy IX.

My town tunes I did not make myself but found from different blogs :3 StarLake's tune is For The First Time In Forever from Frozen and Traverse Town's tune is a slightly sped-up version of 0:08-0:16 of Roxas' Theme from Kingdom Hearts

If you're interested in hearing the tunes themselves you can find how to make 'em here (Frozen) and here (Kingdom Hearts)!! I really love them, I love being reminded of two of my favorite things every time I hear the tunes :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Once upon a dream from The sleeping beauty.

Oooh that sounds so pretty to have as the tune, did you make it yourself or find it somewhere? :O Also, I'm going to visit your dream address because why not :p

hedwigs theme from Harry Potter i don't really know why I stuck with it it sounds kinda creepy when you open doors or hear the song the clock plays every hour

Last edited:
Vista: Animal Crossing Wild World/City Folk theme
Chocolat: Animal Crossing Wild World/City Folk 3 pm

Cycle town's tune is The Animal Crossing New Leaf Theme

I think I got my town tune off that thread a long time ago. Its one of the Madoka Magica songs ^_^

dunwall has a small bit from honor for all, hyrule has ballad of the goddess.

once i reset hyrule the them will probably be drunken sailor.

Back