• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

When do you expect for Nintendo to announce Animal Crossing: New Leaf's release date?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lotus

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
When do you expect for Nintendo to announce Animal Crossing: New Leaf's release date?! I can't wait much longer!!!!!

P.S.: I know I shouldn't made a thread about this so please don't hate me :p

Last edited:
I'm expecting February or March because if they don't tell us a release date then I wouldn't expect it to release in the first half of this year.Now that's just what I think I could be surprised!

sometimes in febuary/march.
then the date being pushed back a month a week before.

its really about what is going to get release first LM2 or ACNL, that I think is a very important thought. Feb and March are taken, which leaves Apr as a big month to release, if LM2 is given a date in Apr then NL will be out May (or worst case June using E3 to tell us when in the month its coming).

So we have to watch the next Big ND.

I'm thinking the next large Nintendo Direct?
And for that, I'm feeling February? o-o
Of course, I could be hopeful and say sometime this month, but. I'm slowly giving up hope. xD​

i expect the release date to be announced during february's nintendo direct, if that's the case then the absolute earliest it would be released would probably be march

Not sure... Probably next month, and since we have most of the other huge 3ds titles out of our way via Feb 18, ( Fire Emblem )
The release day will probably be in March or April.
But then again it could be in May. Luigi's Mansion...
I'm just getting ready for Nintendo to troll us in the Feb direct. .-.

Last edited:
I don't usually get mad/annoyed/irritated/pissed off/angry/care about stuff like this.
But if we don't have a release date (if not a release month) by the end of March, I will be really ****ty.

And that's saying something since I am one of the most care free and understanding people. Right now I understand why Nintendo wont give us a release date, but I mean, March? If it's coming Q2 we should definitely have a release date then

Also if there is a ND in Feb. I wouldn't be surprised if they slipped in a release date/month then

I'm fully expecting the February ND to have information on NL, Luigi's Mansion, or freaking Zelda. I mean, come on, we know they're making one for the 3DS. I want them to TELL US something.

I'm more or less expecting them to wait until E3 when they reveal Zelda. Wasn't Luigi's Mansion confirmed for March? So I'm expecting that to get a release date around late Jan/early Feb

I'm more or less expecting them to wait until E3 when they reveal Zelda. Wasn't Luigi's Mansion confirmed for March? So I'm expecting that to get a release date around late Jan/early Feb

Oh, it was confirmed for March in NA? Really? That'd be awesome. Got a source or...?

Oh, it was confirmed for March in NA? Really? That'd be awesome. Got a source or...?

The NA games site has LM for Spring 2013...I just wish they would at least put AC up there too.

http://www.nintendo.com/games (I think, I am attempting it off the top of my head.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back