• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

When do you expect for Nintendo to announce Animal Crossing: New Leaf's release date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember a Wild World advertisement. A loooong time ago, when I was like 7. There were two people dressed in animal costumes talking to each other on their lawns.

Stupidest commercial I'd ever seen.

I remember a Wild World advertisement. A loooong time ago, when I was like 7. There were two people dressed in animal costumes talking to each other on their lawns.

Stupidest commercial I'd ever seen.

I think the game;s going to come around late April. It won't be released past June for sure. I know they Pushed Pokemon Diamond and Pearl back in my senior year of high school. I remember dying a bit every day. I remember it being late spring. I went to EB Games/GameStop. I bought it. I walked home. I gave zero sh--s about my exams. HOW did I get into college that year?

Feb nd is going to be very very important. Just looking at some of the games that have a release date or month, trying to see where a release of nl could be.

Fire emblem has a feb 4 for US and an apr release. Luigi's mansion 2 has spring 2013 and march release and pokemon mystery dungeon has ? march 24 for US and have not seen ? date for EU yet.

Feb is clear since we would have been told months ago and Fire emblem takes that month. Pokemon and luigi takes march for both NA and EU. Apr goes to Fire emblem for EU with the unknown dates luigi for US and pokemon mystery for EU.

So yea the nd for both EU and NA are very important, unless they send out dates for the games this month the nd in feb has to be the Best they will do yet.

Yup...bored think there ? point.

I think we'd be extremely lucky to get an announcement next month. I'm going to be a negative Nancy and not expect much until about April.

I think we'd be extremely lucky to get an announcement next month. I'm going to be a negative Nancy and not expect much until about April.

Lol I've found that pessimisitic attitutes often yield a more positive future. So if it the release is revealed next month, thank you. :p

But getting your hopes up gives a harder blow when you get disappointed. =p

I think so as well, probably won't hear anything until March.

It's safer to say between March or April (maybe May) for the release date and not have high hopes. Personally I'm so hoping it'll be around that time, but not everything works that way. It's tiring to wait for the game, but I'm still holding on to hope. Not giving up yet.

The only hope I have is that it's released in EU in early June, so I can go and buy the game and play it in my Summer Break.

I think near the end of Q1 or near the beginning of Q2. Until then I have a substitute (Pokemon Diamond) to finish.

I think April at least, maybe even later if Luigi's Mansion is released later than March. There's also the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game in March and Fire Emblem in February, so it's not looking good for this game to have a speedy release.

I think April at least, maybe even later if Luigi's Mansion is released later than March. There's also the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game in March and Fire Emblem in February, so it's not looking good for this game to have a speedy release.

I doubt Luigi's Mansion will be released after March. It's already been confirmed for Q1. March is the latest it could come out, unless they delay it, which I highly doubt.​

I doubt Luigi's Mansion will be released after March. It's already been confirmed for Q1. March is the latest it could come out, unless they delay it, which I highly doubt.​

I don't remember it being confirmed for Q1...the games list is only listing it as Spring, so it could get pushed back to early Q2. They already have Pokemon Mystery Dungeon on March 24 (or something similar)...everyone keeps saying that Nintendo only releases one a month, which is why it is impossible for AC to come out before April...which seems really weird to me.

I don't remember it being confirmed for Q1...the games list is only listing it as Spring, so it could get pushed back to early Q2. They already have Pokemon Mystery Dungeon on March 24 (or something similar)...everyone keeps saying that Nintendo only releases one a month, which is why it is impossible for AC to come out before April...which seems really weird to me.

Click here.
"Luigi?s Mansion: Dark Moon is coming to Nintendo #3DS the first quarter of 2013. RT if you?re ready for a spooky good time."​

Click here.
"Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon is coming to Nintendo #3DS the first quarter of 2013. RT if you’re ready for a spooky good time."​
that twitter is from aug 2012...the Nd (dec 5 one I believe) that talks about has it for spring of this year

Edit: unless you are talking about Eu, they getting it in march NA gets spring 2013, since we have the pokemon game in march.

if it is still q1 for luigis mansion then where can they fit it in? i thought all the months so far have at least 1 game coming out in it. that probably means april for LM and may for NL?
i think we're gonna get a release date next month because they have a ND every 2 months and i think april will be too late to give a release date, no? im thinking probably a ND in the middle of february

if it is still q1 for luigis mansion then where can they fit it in? i thought all the months so far have at least 1 game coming out in it. that probably means april for LM and may for NL?
i think we're gonna get a release date next month because they have a ND every 2 months and i think april will be too late to give a release date, no? im thinking probably a ND in the middle of february
I am hoping they do a early ND in Feb, but yea its a toss on which will get Apr LM or NL, at least in the US, since the last EU ND shows LM for march for them, sometimes I don't get how Nintendo does these release for their first party games. so confusing.

I am hoping they do a early ND in Feb, but yea its a toss on which will get Apr LM or NL, at least in the US, since the last EU ND shows LM for march for them, sometimes I don't get how Nintendo does these release for their first party games. so confusing.

they should be!! I doubt they'll give a release date in April's ND. Sales are crazy in Japan and I'm sure that they want to bring the game here soon. Either way, if Luigi's Mansion comes first, it'll be a good game to play while we wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back