• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Where is Gnome? - Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 3 Caption:

Audie: These gnomes were so nice to let me test out my new mix! The world better be ready for the next biggest star, Audie!

Last edited:
Round 4

04ancientruins.jpg

Deadline: Sunday, August 28 at 7:00 PM EDT!

Round 4:

“One of our friends has been turned to stone. We’ll have to make a sacrifice to bring them back…”

The Laidback Gnome looks from behind. “They don’t know it was me…”

Round 4:
Surprised Gnome: Hey, that looks just like the statue I bought from some fox a few weeks ago!
Sprightly Gnome: Doesn't the one you bought have antennas?
Surprised Gnome: You're right! I guess this one's a fake. Let's just leave it then.

Rebel gnome 😎:Ooh, free gyroids! These will look nice in my house!
Suprised gnome 😲: Rebel, NO! Didn't you read the sign on the statue? It said not to!
Rebel gnome 😎: Well, when someone tells me not to do something, it makes me wanna do it!

fSkRkCu.gif
ㅤround four ㅤ
fSkRkCu.gif

rebel gnome: "pull the lever, sprightly!”
sprightly gnome: “uhhhh this one?”
*pulls the lever that is clearly labeled ‘wrong lever’*
rebel gnome: "WRONG LEVER!”
surprised gnome: “why do we even have that lever?”

round #4

"we're trapped!" surprised exclaimed in... surprise.

"right where i want you," echoed laid-back's voice from where he was safely beyond the tomb's exit, blocked by his own hand. "and the only way you're getting out is if you all tell me where. you. hid. the snacks."

Round 4:

Hungry Gnome:
Whatever you guys do don’t touch anything at all especially the vines…..

Ok now we need to give a offering to the statue to receive the jewels.

Reliable Gnome: oohhh long spirally vines…..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back