• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Where will you place your house?

I'm not sure yet. At first I thought I'd definitely put it near the top of the map, in a corner...but now I'm not sure. I like the idea f being able to hear the train go by while in my house...but I also like the idea of being by a waterfall. I think I'm going to end up making a decision after I see my map. I know I want to situate myself so that villagers can't place their home right in front of mine. >.< I don't mind neighbors, but blocking me in is a no-no! XD

@Anna: That map is practically perfect! The only difference I would want is for the river to start farther up towards the train tracks! =D

Well, the main reason I want a good town format is because of house location, it's important to me for whatever reason!

I want my house:
- Near a river [if possible]
- Near a beach entrance
- Near a bridge
- Preferably on the other side of town from the shops
- Not near any villagers
- Have a lot of space around it!

Not really too picky I think.. xD

I'm planning on putting my characters house near the beach. I just like the view and think it would look really nice. Plus it fits since my town will be beachy themed.

I'm not thinking about that yet haha, no preferences I'll find a nice place once I've found a nice map ^^

I'm not sure yet. At first I thought I'd definitely put it near the top of the map, in a corner...but now I'm not sure. I like the idea f being able to hear the train go by while in my house...

OOO
This is a thing?

I'll definitely have to look into this. My house will be either by the first waterfall or by the train tracks in a corner (or maybe both)

oh wow, I really like that one map posted on page 16! I kind of want my house near both the river and the beach.
And yeah, I agree with wanting the river to start on the north side.

I do not know :<
Because I don't know what my map will look like yet...
Likely I'll do a scouting run around and find the perfect fit for it.

Me too. I dont like to be near the ocean, but a river or pond is ok. Im going to put my house as far from existing buildings as I can.

That's how I want it, I'd like to actually have to walk through some of my town to get to places.

Then I'll have a second character by the side entrance to the beach - which should link to the docks, so they can walk via the beach to get to the island.

Do your hear river like your do with the sea inside your house ? If so I would like to put it close to the river.
But anyway, the map I'll have will decide it for me. I want space around my house for a garden with topiary, flowers and bushes :) I forgot the statue...

Matters on the map but somewhere in the middle by beach, retail, and the main street

Somewhere close to Re-tail probably, if that gets in a good spot. If not then where ever is least crowded, to try and even things out.

As close to the beach as possible. It would be lovely to have a cliff by the beach.

Back